• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Is there anyway to use my parents wealth to get me a gf?

Feelsbrah

Banned
Im not wealthy myself but I do come from an upper middlecladd family how can I use this to my advantage to get a girlfriend

• Banned

Feelsbrah

Banned
IcedEarth said:
give more details

Im not sure what exactly you're after?   Exact incomes?  Net wealth?   Location?

IcedEarth

Rotter
1. how old are you?
2. are you a virgin?
3. which country do you live in?
4. do you live in a large city?
5. are you an aspie?

• Banned

Feelsbrah

Banned
IcedEarth said:
1. how old are you?
2. are you a virgin?
5. are you an aspie?

1.  18
2. Yes
3.  Surrey, England
4.  30 minutes from London
5.  Quite possibly, I certainly lack social skills

IcedEarth said:
1. how old are you?
2. are you a virgin?
5. are you an aspie?

1.  18
2. Yes
3.  Surrey, England
4.  30 minutes from London
5.  Quite possibly, I certainly lack social skills

IcedEarth

Rotter
well first step is to fuck like 5-6 whores, all the communication with women is fluff they just size you up how good of a fuck you could be based on attitude and are you a short or longterm partner, you will have to learn how to pick out the mentally sane whores and stick with one after a while and fuck her like 7-8 times to get used to her to learn to satisfy at least one women, once you get this it will be easier with the rest

5-6 different fucks and with one partner 7-8 occasions, don't know the market there so I can only give you generalities

http://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=904

once you are over your sexual anxiety you could force yourself into social interactions to get more friends, at your age money doesn't matter to women they only care about it once they are getting close to 30 or got knocked up, so you will pretty much spend your money to make you cool like clothes or go to places you can post on instagram to impress these retards

but do not get sucked into male validation, guys are just tools or stepping stones you use to get to parties otherwise they are your competition and would gladly shoot you on the spot for a meager bj from a chubby chick if it was legal to do so

if I was you I'd just fuck the first civilian who's into me because if you satisfy her well she's going to brag to her gf's which makes them interested in you so you just ditch the whore after 3-4 months somebody better you fuck her well too she keeps on bragging then you skip to a better woman, this is what women do to guys don't be retarded all is fair in love and war