Is there anyway to elongate the face?

shlayer

Slayer
Like maybe taking hgh? Or am i just fucked?

Magnus

Lookism God
shlayer said:
Magnus said:
Which third do you want elongated?
My middle (i know not possible) and lower third.
You can get chin wing osteotomy or a chin implant to lengthen the chin

And yeah HGH might do it but it's too expensive like $2-3k a month for the real thing

shlayer

Slayer
Magnus said:
shlayer said:
My middle (i know not possible) and lower third.

And yeah HGH might do it but it's too expensive like $2-3k a month for the real thing
Maybe i think my problem is my middle third tbh thats why im saying maybe hgh can make it grow a little because i know its impossible with surgery.

Slayer

Normie
It's still gonna be up to genetics what happens when you take HGH, it does elongate the face (acromegaly extreme case) that's why manlets have short faces

paulus

Banned
shlayer said:
Magnus said:

Maybe i think my problem is my middle third tbh thats why im saying maybe hgh can make it grow a little because i know its impossible with surgery
No. Hgh wont help you

shlayer

Slayer
Slayer said:
It's still gonna be up to genetics what happens when you take HGH, it does elongate the face (acromegaly extreme case) that's why manlets have short faces
Do you think if i take hgh it can elongate my midface a bit? I look too neotenous.

aesthetic101

Incel
Le fort 1 can elongate mid face but why would you want to? Long mid faces look subhuman

shlayer

Slayer
aesthetic101 said:
Le fort 1 can elongate mid face but why would you want to? Long mid faces look subhuman
Because mine is too short, i dont want a long midface i just want a average one.

shlayer

Slayer
Dentist said:
Do you have a short maxilla? How much tooth do you show when speaking and smiling? 
Lefort 1 with cw rotation and downgrafting elongates the midface and increases facial harmony if its too short.
Yeah im pretty sure i have a short maxilla barely any upper teeth show when i talk or smile.