• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Is there anyone here NOT glad they found PSL and got redpilled on face?

• Thread starter Surgery+Roids=Ascension
  • Start date

FuckThis

Rotter
Flare said:
IntenseSuffering said:
Well I simply don't understand how anyone could be bluepilled/oblivious to the impact that your face has on your entire life.

Were you unaware of the life or death importance of face? Or did you come here and realize that? Genuine question

I knew, but was bluepilled in many ways about appearance. I didn't understand that there are specific features that you need to have to be considered attractive. I bought into crap like "not all women like masculine faces". I thought that having a good hairstyle, facial hair, and clear skin was enough. I believed that I was better looking than I truly was. I believed that you could compensate through other areas such as personality, intelligence, or building muscle. I sadly bought into the kinda shit that people on /r/TheRedPill believe that all you need to do is act alpha and hit the gym and you will become a Chad.

R/redpill is legit if you are top 5-7%. 

The way they talk is as if they have constant stream of girls wanting to fuck them. Their advice is tailored to such guys

"Oh she is annoying? Next her"
"Oh just play dread game and go fuck your other plates"
"Oh make sure to earn at least 100+k and be sociopath leader"
"Oh make sure that you are top 5 % in any acyivity"
"Oh dont get married,because you are a millionare and you can fuck 8/10 girls every day"

The irony is that if you were top 5% would you even really any advice? Maybe for few guys i think,buy for majority no.

Herald

Regular
IntenseSuffering said:
Flare said:
I regret ever finding redpill. I've come to think that it's ultimately pointless to be RP'd. If you are born a Chad then you are going to enjoy the benefits of looking good and being NT regardless of being bluepill or redpill. If you are subhuman then you are only going to be more miserable and depressed since you fully understand the reality of having shit looks and all your coping mechanisms and delusion are ripped away. People try to rationalize about how getting redpilled opened their eyes to looksmaxing, but that's a fucking scam too. There are very few if any cases of someone going from subhuman to Chad, even from a surgery. So maybe after a few years you looksmax from a 4 to a 5, but it doesn't change shit and you will never be 7+ or get to have that life, no matter what you try to do.

There are too many people out there with subhuman looks that seem to be happy. Getting redpilled as a sub 7-8 is the worst thing you can do for your mental/emotional health. It's much better to be oblivious to this shit and try to live your life. Most people have decent coping mechanisms that will allow them to believe that they are above average in many ways. I'm convinced that this is a necessary part of survival for humans in terms of socializing and finding mates.

Well I simply don't understand how anyone could be bluepilled/oblivious to the impact that your face has on your entire life.

Were you unaware of the life or death importance of face? Or did you come here and realize that? Genuine question

I always knew it had to do with your genetic package as a whole (not just "FACE"). 

Having beta eyes, being blue-pilled about physique (skinny-fat-lanky), acne, teeth, a weak voice among other things were the main issue in my case. It wasn't enough living in a bad neighborhood with dysfunctional family members, LOOKS were the main reason I knew other guys got away with stuff I could only dream of. 

How do you think it feels prepping up for a job fair, practicing every little nuance and handshake and small-talk/closing, then going there and having people nod with a fake smile without engaging in your conversation?

Then you see the 6'3, bright eyed, wide palate toothed, lean-fit, NW0, clear faced guy (brown/white) having people APPROACH him and RECIPROCATE with genuine laughs and small-talk? 

Shit's not funny. 

One user here recently posted about how post-jaw-surgery everybody treats him WELL. 

http://lookism.net/Thread-Getting-treated-better-after-surgery-feels-sickening

Well, for the first time in my life I made a friend with a popular dude that is really good at socializing. It just happened that we talked as I usually would but the difference came when he asked for my number. I assumed I would not get called but to my surprise I was invited to hang out. This kept happening even though I was sure it would stop but no. Its like I finally got to see the other side of the coin. Even got invited to go to a sports game with some of his guy and girl friends.

The other thing that happened immediately was my first date I got from OkCupid was a 6/10 (lookism standards) that to me would have been impossible to get before. Well, we met and I felt she would not like me just from looking at her. We went to an outdoor bar and for some reason we were getting along. It got to the point where she said we would kiss later and she even said at a later time that she liked my face.

Yes I banged her multiple times. 

Other than that, it also is just day to day interactions with people, more smiles and less akward moments

People think "just be NT", but that is one major cope. Being NT as a sub6 with a "gf" doesn't mean anything if she isn't genuinely attracted to you. The endless DRAMA and constant "checking in on her" and trying to jump through hoops to prove how "dominant" and worthy a sub6 is is nothing but a joke.

Foxx

Average Guy
You are probably some shy GL who realized he was GL and started slaying.

You are a troll till I see a pic of your face tbh

Herald

Regular
mms from mm said:
no.  PSL and the gradual redpilling that happened to me over the course of approximately 3-6 months was one of the best things that has ever happened to me in my life.

I mean I always knew looks were important and face was important, but the loudmouthed bluepillers and pua faggots had me doubting my self, so i dealt with a lot of cognitive dissonance.  This site was like finding my people, my bretheren, finally someone was confirming what I always knew and felt.

:crying:

zyzz007

Lookism God
FuckThis said:
All this is just cope

No website can destroy you in any way shape or form

Had you been good looking NT and rich you wouldnt even care about this site. 

The odds are you were already in shit position so you stumbled upon this site. 

In the end for dating if you look good girls will make the first move,so youbjust need to say yes
:glasses: 
:clap: 
legit.