• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Is there anyone here NOT glad they found PSL and got redpilled on face?

• Thread starter Surgery+Roids=Ascension
  • Start date

The Big Dipper

Regular
I don't understand how anyone could ever be bluepilled on face. I was redpilled since I was 9 years old on how important face is. It's too fucking obvious.

lolatmylife

Regular
My mothet has redpilled me about my ugly assymmetrical face, my frame, and especially my height. I honestly wish I was an oblivious blue pilled cuck.

Coming to PSL changed literally nothing for me. I was redpilled on facial appearance by elementary school.

Surgery+Roids=Ascension said:
Viral said:
don't know what psl is.
Puahate (2008-2014) Slvthate (2014-2015) Lookism (2015-singularity)

:glasses:

ggg

Regular
I am actually glad I found it. It already helped me become more NT and looksmax. I can't wait to turn 18 and become even more masc and better looking. :gymcel:

IntenseSuffering said:
Coming to PSL changed literally nothing for me. I was redpilled on facial appearance by elementary school.

:glasses:

Bruh, you aren't getting the crux of my post. The PSL redpill completely immobilised me despite already knowing the significance of face. Surely your life pre PSL had hope and a relatively normal life, and then after PSL you rot and long for death like I do.

No I understand what you're saying.

I think this site has different effects on people. I actually feel less alone here; it's nice knowing that other people are as face-obsessed as  I am.

But obviously  I can see how toxic this site can be to your mental health and life. Once you grasp a higher understanding of aesthetics and whats objectively wrong with your face in comparison to others you're going to feel absolutely worthless.

FuckThis

Rotter
All this is just cope

No website can destroy you in any way shape or form

Had you been good looking NT and rich you wouldnt even care about this site. 

The odds are you were already in shit position so you stumbled upon this site. 

In the end for dating if you look good girls will make the first move,so youbjust need to say yes

Herald

Regular
Pinhead said:
I often think about this and every time I side with taking the redpill. If I was bluepilled I wouldnt know how to conceal my major flaws (cover up shit hairline, chew/jut, permasquint etc), and come to the realisation I need surgery. Ive essentially been redpilled since 13 years old however, and been aware of my shitty face since 10 years old. I vividly remember obsessing and hating my freckles on my face and being pale more than I do now with my wrists  :giggle: .

Make no mistake, PSL completely destroyed my youth (17-22). Well, it was destroyed by not being good looking. The redpilling and subsequent depression was puahate and co's fault. I wonder how many humans spent those years genuinely redpilled about their face and as a result never once tried to get laid or have a social life. Although I did not have any social life between 14-17 either. I must be easily 1 in 50,000,000. Truly remarkable when you think about it. I spend my days analysing every minute facet of my appearence and then posting about it on here. Seeing cuck here at 14 is tragic imo; unless however he doesn't take the fundamental aphorisms here as seriously as I do. Fuck apex the normie though.

If I was bluepilled and delusional and NT, I may have got a couple of 3/10 chubby gfs at most. I'm not missing out on anything.

legit crying irl srs

Brutal. 

There is a user here, rammstein, who posted a thread with a link to a study that essentially proved that women respond favorably to men who are dominant and masculine + classically handsome (rugged, relatively taller than them, deep voice, the basic 6.5+ package essentially). 

They basically respect a man, at face value, ONLY if he's classically good-looking and masculine. 

Now imagine being a sub6 in a relationship in 2016. When both genders have access to financial independence, individually, and rest assured "your" lady won't respect you AT ALL as sub6. 

All you have to do is simply LOOK around you and see which women are actually happy, and which ones are always arguing with their husband.

Dolly Buster

Champion
It's impossible to happy once you fully appreciate the implications of not being goodlooking.

And what are the implications. Is this only about girls?

I actually don't care to be a 7/10 chad, I identify only with the 10/10 gods like Sean O'Pry.

The goal is to embody true beauty, and to hijack that role from women.

[video=youtube]

IntenseSuffering said:
No I understand what you're saying.

I think this site has different effects on people. I actually feel less alone here; it's nice knowing that other people are as face-obsessed as  I am.

But obviously  I can see how toxic this site can be to your mental health and life. Once you grasp a higher understanding of aesthetics and whats objectively wrong with your face in comparison to others you're going to feel absolutely worthless.
Legit, if you are sub 6.5 and not clinically depressed and wanting to die you aren't 100% redpilled. It's impossible to happy once you fully appreciate the implications of not being goodlooking.

Even worse; seeking help from social groups, professionals, etc. is a pointless and awkward endeavor. No one wants to help someone who is of genetic trash. The only help you can get will be  unwanted or forced. 

The only help sub 7 men will get will be out of spite.  Women of all looks levels feel disgusted/demeaned having to sign up for social work only to help subhuman men. It's unnatural. They will willingly put more effort into helping a rare 7+ man with issues than anyone sub 7.

The female social worker will constantly compliment and validate a 7+ man out of his problems, because that is what is natural--acknowledging genetic superiority and ceasing to let the genetically superior male throw away his genetics (but rarely do I see 7+ men get depressed, just lol if you think thats common). All the while subconsciously hinting to sub 7 men that they should just kill themselves because they're helpless genetic mutations, invisible among women of all looks levels. Therefore useless to society.

The only help sub 7 men should be seeking is from a PLATE OF DRUGS, srs.

This has been one of the hardest pills for me to swallow.

F

Flare

I regret ever finding redpill. I've come to think that it's ultimately pointless to be RP'd. If you are born a Chad then you are going to enjoy the benefits of looking good and being NT regardless of being bluepill or redpill. If you are subhuman then you are only going to be more miserable and depressed since you fully understand the reality of having shit looks and all your coping mechanisms and delusion are ripped away. People try to rationalize about how getting redpilled opened their eyes to looksmaxing, but that's a fucking scam too. There are very few if any cases of someone going from subhuman to Chad, even from a surgery. So maybe after a few years you looksmax from a 4 to a 5, but it doesn't change shit and you will never be 7+ or get to have that life, no matter what you try to do.

There are too many people out there with subhuman looks that seem to be happy. Getting redpilled as a sub 7-8 is the worst thing you can do for your mental/emotional health. It's much better to be oblivious to this shit and try to live your life. Most people have decent coping mechanisms that will allow them to believe that they are above average in many ways. I'm convinced that this is a necessary part of survival for humans in terms of socializing and finding mates.

Flare said:
I regret ever finding redpill. I've come to think that it's ultimately pointless to be RP'd. If you are born a Chad then you are going to enjoy the benefits of looking good and being NT regardless of being bluepill or redpill. If you are subhuman then you are only going to be more miserable and depressed since you fully understand the reality of having shit looks and all your coping mechanisms and delusion are ripped away. People try to rationalize about how getting redpilled opened their eyes to looksmaxing, but that's a fucking scam too. There are very few if any cases of someone going from subhuman to Chad, even from a surgery. So maybe after a few years you looksmax from a 4 to a 5, but it doesn't change shit and you will never be 7+ or get to have that life, no matter what you try to do.

There are too many people out there with subhuman looks that seem to be happy. Getting redpilled as a sub 7-8 is the worst thing you can do for your mental/emotional health. It's much better to be oblivious to this shit and try to live your life. Most people have decent coping mechanisms that will allow them to believe that they are above average in many ways. I'm convinced that this is a necessary part of survival for humans in terms of socializing and finding mates.

Well I simply don't understand how anyone could be bluepilled/oblivious to the impact that your face has on your entire life.

Were you unaware of the life or death importance of face? Or did you come here and realize that? Genuine question

F

Flare

IntenseSuffering said:
Well I simply don't understand how anyone could be bluepilled/oblivious to the impact that your face has on your entire life.

Were you unaware of the life or death importance of face? Or did you come here and realize that? Genuine question

I knew, but was bluepilled in many ways about appearance. I didn't understand that there are specific features that you need to have to be considered attractive. I bought into crap like "not all women like masculine faces". I thought that having a good hairstyle, facial hair, and clear skin was enough. I believed that I was better looking than I truly was. I believed that you could compensate through other areas such as personality, intelligence, or building muscle. I sadly bought into the kinda shit that people on /r/TheRedPill believe that all you need to do is act alpha and hit the gym and you will become a Chad.

smellysocks

Megastar
the redpill just made me even more of a bloated disgusting mess from steroid cope, thinking they would make me attractive. 

The male model tinder experiments changed my life, no joke. All of my copes broke down in front of me and I just couldn't run away from it anymore. They ruined what remaining normal brain chemistry I had

waste of time, if any lurker is reading this, leave now. Don't look back and don't you dare make an account