Is there any way to keep DHT production constant/shut it down whilst injecting test?

Reflex

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
20,370
Reputation
16
im really scared my hairline will recede if i start injecting
 

gold

Coper
Rotters
Joined
Sep 30, 2015
Messages
741
Reputation
18
no as i dais in other post before cycle minox on cycle minox plus fin after cycle minox
 

Reflex

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
20,370
Reputation
16
Mughal said:
You don't want DHT's masculinizing effects?
err not if it makes my hairline receded fuck no

Sekrets said:
i cant believe ur test is 8 nmol

mine is 17 and that's low as fuck
8.7

if i was 8 id be on  prescribed trt right now
 

Mughal

Banned
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
1,450
Reputation
0
Reflex said:
Mughal said:
You don't want DHT's masculinizing effects?
err not if it makes my hairline receded fuck no

Sekrets said:
i cant believe ur test is 8 nmol

mine is 17 and that's low as fuck
8.7

if i was 8 id be on  prescribed trt right now
Might be worth a little receding, no? I believe so, in my case at least.
 

Reflex

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
20,370
Reputation
16
Mughal said:
Might be worth a little receding, no? I believe so, in my case at least.
LOL id rather have 0 ng/dl than lose my hairline anymore

fuck nothing is worth losing your hair over
 

Mughal

Banned
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
1,450
Reputation
0
Reflex said:
Mughal said:
Might be worth a little receding, no? I believe so, in my case at least.
LOL id rather have 0 ng/dl than lose my hairline anymore

fuck nothing is worth losing your hair over
A little recession is normal boyo. As long as you're <NW1
 

Reflex

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
20,370
Reputation
16
Mughal said:
Reflex said:
LOL id rather have 0 ng/dl than lose my hairline anymore

fuck nothing is worth losing your hair over
A little recession is normal boyo. As long as you're <NW1
lol im like norwood 1.5 

im on the edge
 
Top