Is there any point in having male friends IRL?

OldcelMisery

Normie
I have no motivation to hang out with other men or even talk to them unless it's for business purposes. I hardly even talk to any of the guys in my therapy group, because I'd rather just daydream about my oneitis and getting fucked up when probation ends. 

I did hear someone in group saying they were going to go hiking with someone with the same name as my oneitis. I will have to confirm later today during our appointment if it really is the clinician that's taking him so I can also ask her out on a "date" later. If she wasn't tied into the court system I would definitely do my usual low inhibition game and give her physical IOIs if we went out rather than dance around with faggot PUA NT bullshit that beta white guys do. She looks like she could use them too.

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
hell fucking NO absolutely none, don't even think of trusting anyone you aren't having sex with regularly

OldcelMisery

Normie
PurpleDildo said:
hell fucking NO absolutely none, don't even think of trusting anyone you aren't having sex with regularly
I guess you must have a handful of guys you trust, then.

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
OldcelMisery said:
PurpleDildo said:
I guess you must have a handful of guys you trust, then.
I don't trust anyone even the people that I've slept with, and my gayslay is rather low

I only trust people

1. who are in debt to me legally
2. who are dead

prefer #2 tbh based on my current experiences

Biffboff

God Of Slayers
I just want a girlfriend/fuck buddy. But having zero friends makes that less likely I guess.

Adrian_B

Coper
I'm the opposite, I can only feel comfortable around guys because around girls, even if my sex drive is admittedly quite shit, it still feels like I have to "prove myself" constantly. Yes it's like that around guys too but it's easier because proving yourself around guys is just being respectable and aggressive, around girls it's a fucking enigma

Boyo_Doppelganger

Lookism God
Of course you can trust you male friends or friend, that´s what friends are for.

Not a rocket science.

OldcelMisery

Normie
Adrian_B said:
I'm the opposite, I can only feel comfortable around guys because around girls, even if my sex drive is admittedly quite shit, it still feels like I have to "prove myself" constantly. Yes it's like that around guys too but it's easier because proving yourself around guys is just being respectable and aggressive, around girls it's a fucking enigma
That's why I usually fantasize about shooting, stabbing or punching out guys that I see that are strangers and are big enough to pose a threat to me, like the high-T dickhole in your avatar. I would really like to ER a redneck too.

For some reason though I don't feel as threatened by high-T, aggressive looking nonwhite men.

kernkraft

Chad
HQNP
I can get by with just having acquaintances/colleagues tbh.

But I need a LTR.

Adrian_B

Coper
OldcelMisery said:
Adrian_B said:
That's why I usually fantasize about shooting, stabbing or punching out guys that I see that are strangers and are big enough to pose a threat to me, like the high-T dickhole in your avatar. I would really like to ER a redneck too.

For some reason though I don't feel as threatened by high-T, aggressive looking nonwhite men.

OldRooster

King of Chads
women will think you are weird if you do not have any male friends.

OldcelMisery

Normie
OldRooster said:
women will think you are weird if you do not have any male friends.
i only care about getting my oneitis tbh, and she told me during our appointment that women don't care about status except maybe in high school. that's just another reason why she should suck my dick.