Is there any conceivable way to lighten eyes

I have green hazel eyes, that look incredible in the sun in the bright light, but they look boring as fuck and dark unless light is shining directly on them exposing the green.

Is there a way to lighten my eyes, bring out the colour more?

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
MistGeburt3000 said:
of course either get the implants (permanent ) :

[video=youtube]

or the laser (you can only get blue eyes with the laser)

What an uncle tom

MistGeburt3000 said:
of course either get the implants (permanent ) :

[video=youtube]

or the laser (you can only get blue eyes with the laser)
Is it theoretic possible for the laser treatment to not go full blue with the procedure but just give a blue hue, adding to the green appearance . How much variation is there in this surgery?

lono

Banned
Black women are very obsessed with lightening their eyes. 

Some have had success with using drops of raw honey mixed with sanitized water. Srs.

I talked to somebody who was into this eye lightening stuff. Thinking of getting him onto here, he can confirm and back up a lot of stuff I talked about.

There was an eye color lightening forum that is private now. They would use MSM water solutions as eye drops since it supposedly made the iris more permeable for melanin inhibitors to enter, and chamomile tea was the ideal melanin inhibitor, some people used honey diluted water.

It lightened peoples eye colors and some got a brown and hazel mix at least. Only person who made it to blue was busted for photoshoping but it took over a year of his pic being posted around a bunch of places before it was figured out.

As for the surgery implants, horror storie

adrift said:
Machiavellian said:
I talked to somebody who was into this eye lightening stuff. Thinking of getting him onto here, he can confirm and back up a lot of stuff I talked about.

There was an eye color lightening forum that is private now. They would use MSM water solutions as eye drops since it supposedly made the iris more permeable for melanin inhibitors to enter, and chamomile tea was the ideal melanin inhibitor, some people used honey diluted water.

It lightened peoples eye colors and some got a brown and hazel mix at least. Only person who made it to blue was busted for photoshoping but it took over a year of his pic being posted around a bunch of places before it was figured out.

As for the surgery implants, horror storie
If I have green-grey eyes do you think I could make it to blue?
Depends what is lighter or less melanin between grey or green. You will likely only make it to that one color and never get it to blue.

There are no results strong enough with this method. From what I know that community went private and they last started putting their color solution under their contacts to hold it on the iris nd it was getting results. I can ask if there has been progress.

It has been debated that the lightening effect is only a result of MSM increasing collagen in he eye and that collagen filters out R and G photons but not blue, some physics stuff I don't know about.

lono

Banned
LOL @ all the blindness that will result from this thread.

I can remember a few ethnic women complaining about serious eye infection from using honey in their eyes.

This is how those eye implants are done, they need a wide enough opening for the pupil to dilate so that is why it has an unavoidable brown ring around the pupil. Unless you got the darkest of dark eyes it will look strange up close, but if you had the darkest of dark eyes guess what, some girls like those button eyes on guys.

[video=youtube]

Now, here is some reason not to go or those implants.

[video=youtube]
I really really want the ice grey color but between that unnatural looking pupil thing and risk, it's a strong pass.
[hr]
Victory said:
I've read about using the honey before.. Didn't know about MSM and chamomile tea though. Could you explain the exact method or link to it? Does it have any risks?
https://www.google.com/search?q=honey+eye+lightening&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Quite a bit of results on honey for eye lightening.

With another search term I found one of those eye lightening boards
"That leaves us with hair bleaching agent, hydrogen peroxide. No, you shouldn't go pouring it into your eye. Honey contains an enzyme that activates upon contact with body fluid that produces hydrogen peroxide."
[hr]
lono said:

I can remember a few ethnic women complaining about serious eye infection from using honey in their eyes.
I made a solution of eye drops with MSM and honey. 4 days later I was noticing some algae like formation in the bottle, I ceased to try messing with this from that point on. Only time I ordered a premade solution I read the contents and had these random mineral metals in it, looked into them and tossed that shit away.

I could have made MSM water alone and honey water alone but I was just put off from that point at even trying it. The solution I made shouldnt have been contaminated, so maybe the honey went bad in it. The solution its self had no stickyness, well watered down but was forming gunk in it.

It probably is wiser to use chamomile tea and MSM instead.

lono

Banned
Machiavellian said:
This is how those eye implants are done, they need a wide enough opening for the pupil to dilate so that is why it has an unavoidable brown ring around the pupil. Unless you got the darkest of dark eyes it will look strange up close, but if you had the darkest of dark eyes guess what, some girls like those button eyes on guys.

[video=youtube]

Now, here is some reason not to go or those implants.

[video=youtube]
I really really want the ice grey color but between that unnatural looking pupil thing and risk, it's a strong pass.
[hr]
Victory said:
I've read about using the honey before.. Didn't know about MSM and chamomile tea though. Could you explain the exact method or link to it? Does it have any risks?
https://www.google.com/search?q=honey+eye+lightening&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Quite a bit of results on honey for eye lightening.

With another search term I found one of those eye lightening boards
"That leaves us with hair bleaching agent, hydrogen peroxide. No, you shouldn't go pouring it into your eye. Honey contains an enzyme that activates upon contact with body fluid that produces hydrogen peroxide."
[hr]
lono said:

I made a solution of eye drops with MSM and honey. 4 days later I was noticing some algae like formation in the bottle, I ceased to try messing with this from that point on. Only time I ordered a premade solution I read the contents and had these random mineral metals in it, looked into them and tossed that shit away.

I could have made MSM water alone and honey water alone but I was just put off from that point at even trying it. The solution I made shouldnt have been contaminated, so maybe the honey went bad in it. The solution its self had no stickyness, well watered down but was forming gunk in it.

It probably is wiser to use chamomile tea and MSM instead.
Do you know anything about lightening the sclera? Would it be the same process?

lono said:
Do you know anything about lightening the sclera? Would it be the same process?
The MSM would increase collagen, but I don't know how sclera functions off hand.

Ascended

Coper
Brightening eyedrops are legit but the solution I used only has a 30 day lifetime. Good for special occasions only because an optometrist told me they are unsafe for daily or prolonged use.
[hr]
Brightening eyedrops are legit but the solution I used only has a 30 day lifetime. Good for special occasions only because an optometrist told me they are unsafe for daily or prolonged use.

I'd recommend not doing anything with your eyes mate, eye colour is the least of your and everyone's problems

You are your own worst judge so you shouldn't consider how you personally feel about parts of your face, but rather how the opposite sex feels about the parts of your face. IDK why that isn't common sense but dw about it

hordnes

Coper
not a answer to what you are asking for but related; a darker tan make you eyes look brighter

Romanus

Brazilian Cucaracha
I'm one of those people that think eye colour is irrelevant to aesthetics. Sure, people might have a preference for green and blue eyes, but having beautiful features (skull, nose and skin colour) are way more important than eye pigmentation.
[hr]
Machiavellian said:

From that video. It doesn't look right.
This an eye shade I don't like that much. It's very light and looks a bit disturbing/scary.

Ceaselessly said:
I have green hazel eyes, that look incredible in the sun in the bright light, but they look boring as fuck and dark unless light is shining directly on them exposing the green.

Green hazel eyes are epigenetic degeneration. You were born with blue eyes. Raw vegans can reverse this change

Deymark321

Incel
GrowRightOrDie said:
Ceaselessly said:

Green hazel eyes are epigenetic degeneration. You were born with blue eyes. Raw vegans can reverse this change
Post some source or get the fuck outta here