Is there an ethnicity of women you respect more/respect less?

TheTrews

Normie
Low

My level of respect is low for Slavic women whom I find robotic, cold, calculating and mentally deranged.

Nordic. Higher respect than for Slavic women, but their high feminist bs and hypergamy makes me feel queasy. 

I have a sliver of respect for Japs, but this is countered by the low inhibition I have around them. Basically I would treat them disrespectfully because I think I would get away with it. Maybe I see them as a soft touch.

Other yellow skins I have less respect for especially those ladyboy countries.

Brown hairy Asians I have low respect for and also some disgust towards. I barely regard these as humans.

Black girls I naturally have low respect for. I find it funny how some try acting 'sweet' and feminine around white guys when we all know that they are naturally aggressive sheboons  :giggle:

High

Meditterean women. I find them to be the ones with the most human touch. It does annoy me how they often get passionate and fiery tempered, but I still find that better than coldness. 

Medium

British girls. They are weird but nowhere near as weird as Slavic or Nordic girls. They are a diverse bunch... certain British women I have much respect for while others virtually none. Some British women can be quite brutish and warrior-like, especially when intoxicated.

Timbuck2

Coper
High respect for Asian women and med/Slavic white women. 

No respect for black women at all. They aren't even female in my eyes. 

Low respect for Nordic and Anglo Saxon women.

Jesus Christ

Normie
Low respect for sheboons by in large.

No particular high respect for any kind.

Boss

Slayer
It mostly depends on the individual for me, some arab women muslim or not have alot of self respect and great morals and some don't but i would probably respect them the most, i noticed palestinians are the worst though, hatefull people and alot of the palestinian women have no self respect at all