Is there a proxy that google doesn't recognize

Workcell

Incel
I'm looking for a proxy server to register a more anonymous gmail account.  It doesn't have to be super secure or totally anonymous.  I'm not planning on doing anything illegal, I just hate having all of my internet searches linked to my name and phone number.   Every free proxy serer won't allow you to register a new account, either it disables some settings or Google recognizes it a as proxy.  I was hoping to avoid having to use a VPN or onion network.  

Does anyone know of one that google doesn't recognize as a proxy?

Ascended

Coper
If you must use gmail not disposable email, then you could try a free VPN if you're a jew.

Cyberghost offers a free service.

Or use Tor.

IcedEarth

Slayer
bunch of exploits, too many windows is a scam OS, it's not good for this

and there are a lot of morons who just go on tor without setting the browser to max safety, and without bridges

IcedEarth

Slayer
onion icon --> privacy and security settings

pull it up to high

also go here for some bridges

https://bridges.torproject.org/

you'll get some text after the captcha

onion icon --> tor network settings --> enter custom bridges

go back to the bridge site a few times so you got like 10 different one's, it will generally connect to the fastest from the list

Ascended

Coper
Also use Noscript or go to about:config in the tor browser and disable javascript if you are concerned this much.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Ascended said:
Also use Noscript or go to about:config in the tor browser and disable javascript if you are concerned this much.
yes I forgot that one

S icon --> options --> embeddings ---> additional restrictions--> block everything in the list that you find

shitposter

Normie
You can sign up for a gmail account using a fake name and as of a few days ago I know you do not have to enter in your phone number ETC..  They ask for it, but you can still sign up without entering it.

lookz

Chad
Do you need certain countries? (for example BBC iplayer you need UK for)

Also is 1 ip enough or do you need multiple?

Just a proxy isn't enough, you need to make sure that certain persistant tracking cookies don't get used. VM is optimal (virtual machine)

Workcell

Incel
mrz said:
google blocks essentially all proxies, it's virtually impossible to register a gmail account with a proxy. I managed to do it once with some trickery, but it was just blocked almost immediately afterwards since I accessed it with a proxy after registering it with a clever exit technique.
Hmm, that's what I was afraid of.  That sucks.  Especially since they took over youtube and a whole lot of other shit.