Is The Real Height Requirement Of Men For Dutch Women In The Netherlands Now 6′ 3″

OmegaKV

Incel
This is such BS. There is no way immigrants bring the height down 10cm. They only make up 15% of the country so they would have to be like 4 feet tall to bring the height down that much.

Gandharva

Banned
Bullshit...Im 5'8-5''9 and when my Eyes are good and Im shaven and handsome I get interes from dutch women taller than me...they don't give a shit about tall guys unless they have good faces.its only the stubby,tree trunk torso,tiny legs women that are seen with giant dudes.I prefer taller,long legged women anyway so its no loss.

a 6'3 dutch girl with a  pretty face was interested in me..explain that ..so was this other 6'2+ friend of my sister.

OmegaKV

Incel
Techno Viking said:
OmegaKV said:
This is such BS. There is no way immigrants bring the height down 10cm. They only make up 15% of the country so they would have to be like 4 feet tall to bring the height down that much.
[font='Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]First, we know that the Netherlands has a population of around 17 Million people, and the Ethnic makeup of the country shows that it is now a little less than 80% ethnically Dutch. In the Netherlands, there are large populations of Turkish, Albania, Arab, and North African communities. These immigrants usually come from poorer countries so the influx of immigrants has probably reduced the average height of the country to some level. How much? We take an educated guess[/font]
[font='Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The last we checked, the average height of the Dutch, including the immigrant population was at 1.84 meters tall. So what would happen if the immigrant height factor was removed? We could make the arguement that the average height would get increased by 2-3 cms. A 1 cm increase would be too little since the non-dutch community makes up a very large part of the country, pushing the average height down. Anything over 4 cm would seem a little too large. It would be anything from 2-3 cms.[/font]
[font='Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]That means that if we were only looking at the pure ethnically Dutch males in the country, the real average height of the 18-30 year old group is more likely 1.87 meters tall.[/font]
What percentage of those surveyed were ethnic? Or did they only survey Dutch males?

Gandharva

Banned
most ethnics born here are as tall as dutch.also in the south the average height is considerabely smaller.its only really gigantic in friesland and Groningen and the east of Holland.noone lives there ,though.

Manic

Subhuman
Gandharva said:
Bullshit...Im 5'8-5''9 and when my Eyes are good and Im shaven and handsome I get interes from dutch women taller than me...they don't give a shit about tall guys unless they have good faces.its only the stubby,tree trunk torso,tiny legs women that are seen with giant dudes.I prefer taller,long legged women anyway so its no loss.

a 6'3 dutch girl with a  pretty face was interested in me..explain that ..so was this other 6'2+ friend of my sister.
This is actually semi-legit. A friend of mine thats like 5ft 10 went over and slayed taller women as well based on his facial aesthetics... No fucks given.