Is sluthate kill?

We should just switch here permanently. It's sad that all those posts are gone forever though. :(

mrz said:
I kind of miss having an edgy name like sluthate tbh, it made people think we were terrorists or something. Should have named the new forum killbitches or something.

Hatefront.net  :lol:

BlackPill

Banned
ThereIsNoGame said:
We should just switch here permanently. It's sad that all those posts are gone forever though. :(
Baah now you know how I felt when puahate went down.

Luckily the best of the forum had been quoted and re-posted elsewhere.

The red-pill movement (the real one I mean) is being spread across multiple websites, forums and blogs and is catching momentum and popularity.
Soon it will be mainstream; so all the research and body of knowledge will be held in public domain and therefore safe from DOS or SJWs.

Vertu

Incel
BlackPill said:
The red-pill movement (the real one I mean) is being spread across multiple websites, forums and blogs and is catching momentum and popularity.
Soon it will be mainstream; so all the research and body of knowledge will be held in public domain and therefore safe from DOS or SJWs.
Fucking LOL.

I've heard this pathetic aspie bullshit so many times I'm not sure if you fucking autists are even being serious or not anymore.

None of this shit will ever go mainstream, in the same way that the "moon is purple" will never go mainstream.

Things have to be LEGIT to go mainstream. You're not going to change thousands upon thousands of years of civilization with this pathetic basement bullshit.

purps drank

Slayer
REALVertu said:
BlackPill said:
Fucking LOL.

I've heard this pathetic aspie bullshit so many times I'm not sure if you fucking autists are even being serious or not anymore.

None of this shit will ever go mainstream, in the same way that the "moon is purple" will never go mainstream.

Things have to be LEGIT to go mainstream. You're not going to change thousands upon thousands of years of civilization with this pathetic basement bullshit.

Red pill is slowly trickling into the mainstream. Just look at this economist article:
http://www.economist.com/news/leade...-are-trouble-they-must-learn-adapt-weaker-sex

[font=Arial, sans-serif]One group in particular is suffering (see [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]article[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]). Poorly educated men in rich countries have had difficulty coping with the enormous changes in the labour market and the home over the past half-century. As technology and trade have devalued brawn, less-educated men have struggled to find a role in the workplace. Women, on the other hand, are surging into expanding sectors such as health care and education, helped by their superior skills. As education has become more important, boys have also fallen behind girls in school (except at the very top). Men who lose jobs in manufacturing often never work again. And men without work find it hard to attract a permanent mate. The result, for low-skilled men, is a poisonous combination of no job, no family and no prospects.[/font]
Sound like some posters on this very website?

BlackPill

Banned
REALVertu said:
BlackPill said:
Fucking LOL.

Return of kings website is getting 1 million, 190 thousand plus views per month and has been directly quoted and featured on CNN, The Daily Mail and The Telegraph Newspapers.
Those are are heavy hitter UK Newspapers and Media outlets with a high readership.

http://www.returnofkings.com/63711/...vie-spurs-avalanche-of-mainstream-media-anger

If that isn't mainstream redpill then I don't know what is.

Idiot.

MistGeburt3000 said:
I actually would make a  more sick/edgy name then lookism, sluthate was stupid because it actually gave attention to woman and made us appear as bitter virgins lol.

I offered admin the name cuckhate.com which I own the domain. The problem is most people still can't browse that at work with an edgy name