• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Is skull size literally all that matters?

Anakind

Champion
The more you are in the normal range the more other things become important. But yeah, if your skull is comically small like ours, everything else is irrelevant.   :lol:

HarryBalls

Joke

modified

hairloss expert
No. I have a big skull yet I'm short, framecel and facially deformed (mostly corrected with triple jaw). Being a monster with a big head still makes you a monster.

chinless

Techno Viking said:
Excel said:
IPD is everything 

Skull size is everything

hence why my 151mm skull and narrow zygos will never be attractive to wimmiz

Dylan would've been a massive slayer if he'd inherited his father's skull

Spectre

Regular
Glabella to occipital length is what fucks me, I have a 9.5 inch skull in length, 5.7 inch zygos, blends in fairly well when compared to my friends how are 6'2''+ (I'm 6'1'') Yet somehow I've defied nature by having a 22.7 inch circumference. If I turn my head I look like a fucking preteen.

Oh well, the only feedback I've gotten is complements on the size, guess it isn't that big of a deal after a certain point.

Xander

RodgerRabbit said:
What do you call someone with a robust skull, wide frame and 6 foot 5?

An incel.  :giggle:

Bruh, there's only the face. It's all there ever was...all there ever will be. Accept it.

A 10/10 face will always be a 10/10 face but when they're skullmogged they look like weak children

Spectre

Regular
Techno Viking said:
Spectre said:
Glabella to occipital length is what fucks me, I have a 9.5 inch skull in length, 5.7 inch zygos, blends in fairly well when compared to my friends how are 6'2''+ (I'm 6'1'') Yet somehow I've defied nature by having a 22.7 inch circumference. If I turn my head I look like a fucking preteen.

Oh well, the only feedback I've gotten is complements on the size, guess it isn't that big of a deal after a certain point.

zygos are decent, they're slightly above average. Having a short glabella to occiputal length isn't the end of the world, you just look a bit "off" from certain angles. I'm fucked though since my skull is narrow from the front. I have a bigger skull circumf than you but narrower zygos and probably cranium too :giggle:

Well, you could always do what I plan on doing which is smoke an mirror my way to an acceptable horizontal frontal, filler, filler,filler. I'm not entirely confident yet with implants especially with hardly any transformation pics online.

Spectre

Regular
sephon said:
yea literally

you can have a 1 inch microcock, 12 inch clavicles, 1mm IPD, 0.1 fwhr, nw99, but if your skull is 99.9th percentile it's all fine

Tunnel visioning singular aspects skews overall perception, it's very easy to fall victim to this and work yourself up if you are slightly under average in some regard, especially since this site selects for people with already existing mental disorders like BDD. But I wont deny skull is very important but IMO it stops becoming important if your overall development is at least average.