• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Red Pill Is PSL a cope?(Pokimane)

PorkiChincelAspie

Champion of NT theory
Someone fucking explain to me,,,,, why tf is pokimane still good looking despite having a retruded maxilla, jew/downturned nose, and severe lip incompetence making her chin look recessed as shit???????? Slight mandibular recession can be given a pass if one has a concave philtrum(females), but she don't even got that?? why is she still good looking, is PSL a cope?

PorkiChincelAspie

Champion of NT theory
She's like a normie 6/10 from the front while slathered in make-up, and honestly that gives her more appeal than if she was a model or something. It makes her seem like a somehow attainable girl-next-door to her thirsty viewers.
ahh makes sense, good harmony tho. eyes and lips halo perhaps

retiredmaxilla

yung lean's biggest fan
@PorkiChincelAspie

You are probably too young to be familiar with this actress. But have you heard of Jennifer Grey? She was in Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Dirty Dancing and other 80s Classics.

She had a very distinct hook nose that made her stand out, and quite frankly added to her appeal. She eventually had rhino and lost what made her unique and interesting looking. She became unrecognizable.

She never really had much of a career post surgery to boot. I guess she didn't want to be type cast.

While she would be deemed objectively more attractive post rhino...she lost something. Her femcel charm perhaps? Indeed. I think that's what it was.

PorkiChincelAspie

Champion of NT theory
@PorkiChincelAspie

While she would be deemed objectively more attractive post rhino...she lost something. Her femcel charm perhaps? Indeed. I think that's what it was.
It was most certainly femcel charm, but at the same time, even though she really ascended after her nose job, she wasn't ugly before by any means. I think its because she had a naturally compact mid face so the downturned nose elongating it did not disrupt harmony. Good eyes too.

BEBE

sad✓broken✓depressed✓hopeless✓dead inside✓
Truecels
She knows how to sell herself :smile: