• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

is pokemon go the fastest spreading craze ever?

sadburger

Regular
its been what like under a week and everyones talking abt it nd everyones out visiting churches and shit that are sposed to represent poke gyms (at least theyre useful now), finding dead bodies at lakes whilw searching for magikarps, apparently theres packs of nts going around having fun with it.

asian girls have talked to me on skout n shit about how their friends post about it on snapchat and that its real popular here so i guess ill take their word for it.. one of them said they wanted to come here to play it and also 'for me' too lol.. she called it 'pokeman'.

wonder if itd be a decent way for autists to meet ppl and more specifically girls, and act as an excuse for us to leave the basement and get some exercize.
i bet nts are getting laid off it. they take our pokemon and use it to further their neurotypical sex crusade.. i fuking know it.

aside from that it seems like a p shitty game but its only a beta version

Danny the chav

Champion
Yeah, im usually don't mind that anIme childish shit sometimes, but this craze is just embarrasing, grown men In their 30s playing it ffs

Danny the chav said:
Yeah, im usually don't mind that anIme childish shit sometimes, but this craze is just embarrasing, grown men In their 30s playing it ffs

It's a zombie go with the herd mentality. Pokémon from the past was a solid game that was enjoyed by everyone. This new one is legit trash. Has absolutely no depth.

FuckThis

Rotter
it will die out in less than a month
mark my words

NTs are fickle as fuck

OccamsRazorBurn

Machine