Is Netflix legit?

Anakind

King of Chads
Can I watch whatever I want unlimited when I subscribe?

Just download showbox (search showbox apk on Google) if u have an Android

If you're trying to run NT game to slay girls then yeah... I'd buy Netflix

i thought it doesn't work in germany? do you need to have an american adress/cc?

I'm mostly running amazon prime game these days tbh. not enough OV movies/series, but it's getting better and they have some pretty good german movies.

Fuck all of you with your paid streaming services. The more you use that shit, the more dependent we all become on corporate information dissemination. The same thing is happening globally. Use BitTorrent and have some fucking dignity.

MushroomCloud said:
Fuck all of you with your paid streaming services. The more you use that shit, the more dependent we all become on corporate information dissemination. The same thing is happening globally. Use BitTorrent and have some fucking dignity.
that way his government and big studios wont get their "fair share" :giggle:

BlueBalls

Chad
MushroomCloud said:
:clap:

King Chad

Normie
MushroomCloud said:
LOL @ THIS POORCEL COPE

:babylol:

Netflix crew
Spotify Premium crew
Google Music crew
Amazon Prime crew

nochin

Incel
Yanis Varoufakis said:
torrents are strictly regulated and punishable in Germany
Use a VPN, in Germany you'll need it anyway because posting regime-critic opinions online is a crime now.

Also just lol @ paying for hollywood content. If you're that retarded, immediately stop all looksmaxxing efforts and just kill yourself.

Demgainz

Normie
Thank god I know russian, I can watch any movie live, like youtube, without downloading anything.

Anakind

King of Chads
nochin said:
Yanis Varoufakis said:
Use a VPN, in Germany you'll need it anyway because posting regime-critic opinions online is a crime now.

Also just lol @ paying for hollywood content. If you're that retarded, immediately stop all looksmaxxing efforts and just kill yourself.
What's a VPN?

6ft3Incel

Coper
nochin said:
Yanis Varoufakis said:

:clap:

Fabio

Subhuman
It is good relaxation with a lover on your side. But I would recommend a nice view of the nature for a romantic evening, to get in touch with your primal selves.

nochin

Incel
Anakind said:
What's a VPN?
Are you serious? A VPN is a tunnel for everything you send to a certain web site/service.
it won't go through you -> ISP -> internet node A -> internet node B -> lookism, but
you send encrypted packages -> ISP -> internet node C -> internet node D -> VPN provider - decrypts it and forwards it -> internet node E -> internet node F -> lookism
that way your ISP won't see what you send and only sees you send 100% of traffic to your VPN provider, which doesn't give him any extra information.

this goes both ways, the actual recipient of the packet never gets to know who really sent the packet, from his point it looks like the packet came from the VPN provider.
tl;dr you're safe from legal consequences that possibly come with downloading the wrong torrent.

lookz

Chad
You don't need a VPN. Just private trackers.

The holy grail of the internet.

770 seeders, 0 leechers. Hundreds of those seeders are on enterprise-level connections (servers in datacenters)

U mad?

Netflix only has a bitrate of like 8Mbit. This stuff is 15-20Mbit. Fuarkkkk