Harbinger

Normie
It used to be all hair and you couldn't even see the scalp and my hairline used to be lower aswell. Could this be my hairline is just maturing?

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
It's a bit hard to tell, but I doubt you'll start receding... people with your phenotype, hairline, hair density, etc, rarely ever have to worry about hair loss.

Aren't you in your early 20s?

Harbinger

Normie
ItWontBeMe said:
It's a bit hard to tell, but I doubt you'll start receding... people with your phenotype, hairline, hair density, etc, rarely ever have to worry about hair loss.

Aren't you in your early 20s?
Lets hope so man, because I can't afford to lose my hair. Nop, I'm only 19.

LOL @ "maturing". It's receding.

Go to a dermatologist to confirm.

Go on 5ar inhibitor and your hairloss will HALT. No worries, it works for like 95% of men.

Browcel

Chad
You had better hope not. Norwooding is a death sentence.

Temoc

Coper
Lol I was born with the same hair shape on my left side while the right side is filled with hair in this triangle area, never changed

Harbinger

Normie
Temoc said:
Lol I was born with the same hair shape on my left side while the right side is filled with hair in this triangle area, never changed
So I'm all good? How old are you?

Harbinger

Normie
Temoc said:
So this is normal?

Harbinger

Normie
AzzRaze said:
HOP ON FIN ASAP, ITS ALMOST TOO LATE~
I'm just going to go with the safer option and go with hair transplant. I don't want to risk getting any serious side effects by taking FIN.

AzzRaze

Slayer
Harbinger said:
AzzRaze said:
HOP ON FIN ASAP, ITS ALMOST TOO LATE~
I'm just going to go with the safer option and go with hair transplant. I don't want to risk getting any serious side effects by taking FIN.
I'm just kidding, it looks normal~

// Infolinks