• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Is my hairline receding or is it just maturing?

Harbinger

Regular
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
1,252
Reputation
2
It used to be all hair and you couldn't even see the scalp and my hairline used to be lower aswell. Could this be my hairline is just maturing?














 

ItWontBeMe

Machine
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,846
Reputation
8
It's a bit hard to tell, but I doubt you'll start receding... people with your phenotype, hairline, hair density, etc, rarely ever have to worry about hair loss.

Aren't you in your early 20s?
 

Harbinger

Regular
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
1,252
Reputation
2
ItWontBeMe said:
It's a bit hard to tell, but I doubt you'll start receding... people with your phenotype, hairline, hair density, etc, rarely ever have to worry about hair loss.

Aren't you in your early 20s?

Lets hope so man, because I can't afford to lose my hair. Nop, I'm only 19.
 
Joined
Jan 19, 2016
Messages
719
Reputation
0
LOL @ "maturing". It's receding.

Go to a dermatologist to confirm.

Go on 5ar inhibitor and your hairloss will HALT. No worries, it works for like 95% of men.
 

lms_zombie

PSL Hall of Fame
Oldcels
Joined
Dec 21, 2015
Messages
21,255
Reputation
3,243
lol @ this nw -10, also looks like a terrorist
 

Browcel

Machine
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
5,445
Reputation
69
You had better hope not. Norwooding is a death sentence.
 

Temoc

Joke
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
922
Reputation
4
Lol I was born with the same hair shape on my left side while the right side is filled with hair in this triangle area, never changed
 

Harbinger

Regular
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
1,252
Reputation
2
Temoc said:
Lol I was born with the same hair shape on my left side while the right side is filled with hair in this triangle area, never changed

So I'm all good? How old are you?
 

Harbinger

Regular
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
1,252
Reputation
2
Temoc said:
Lol I was born with the same hair shape on my left side while the right side is filled with hair in this triangle area, never changed

So this is normal?
 

Harbinger

Regular
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
1,252
Reputation
2
AzzRaze said:
HOP ON FIN ASAP, ITS ALMOST TOO LATE~

I'm just going to go with the safer option and go with hair transplant. I don't want to risk getting any serious side effects by taking FIN.
 

AzzRaze

Rotter
Joined
Sep 25, 2015
Messages
3,204
Reputation
2
Harbinger said:
AzzRaze said:
HOP ON FIN ASAP, ITS ALMOST TOO LATE~

I'm just going to go with the safer option and go with hair transplant. I don't want to risk getting any serious side effects by taking FIN.

I'm just kidding, it looks normal~
 
Top