Is my friend considered a Chad? [PICS]

Harbinger

Normie

He does quite well with females and he is very popular both on facebook and Instagram. He is socially active and his parents are rich.

This was him before.

smellysocks

Gigachad
Hmmm.... I was on the cusp of saying yes because he looks passable in pic 1 and 3, but pic 2 gives away his crappy midface

he's riding on money game

Harbinger

Normie
Dentist said:
smellysocks said:
Hmmm.... I was on the cusp of saying yes because he looks passable in pic 1 and 3, but pic 2 gives away his crappy midface

Whats crap about his midface? 
You seriously think women prefer infantile midfaces like the guy in your avi? just honestly curious

:clap:

sfinkter

Coper
6/10 face, looks to be short/average height, definitely not a chad physically. Sure he can do well for himself anyway cuz money and status

smellysocks

Gigachad
Dentist said:
smellysocks said:

Whats crap about his midface? 
You seriously think women prefer infantile midfaces like the guy in your avi? just honestly curious
My avi is just a troll dude. It's some 2.75 fwhr football player I found

Just look at his midface man, not much more has to be said. His eye area is a major failo. The rest of his skull is ok

King Chad

Normie
He doesn't look like he could crush a skull by just looking at it

so, no.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
hes not bad, but hes not quite a chad 

he's got the chad jaw and gonial angle and overall skull, but the rest of his features like his eyes arent particularly striking in any way