• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

is my forehead too big?

I've seen a few guys with big foreheads, and they still look extremely attractive

@"ItWontBeMe" gives foreheadcels like me hope

Your lower third, and nose is an issue, not your fucking forehead.

whywoulditmatter said:
Daniel Conns Little Pecker said:
are you guise foreal is my nose and lower third bad?

There is no way you're not trolling at this point. You had me for a second. :shock:

I knew i never had a chin but ive habituated to my own image so can't really judge.

dante

Joke
the guy should fix his nose first, maybe grow a beard to improve his lower third from profile and also train his neck. I don't know whats to be done with his prominent adams apple, I also have it and it looks bad from profile.

Daniel Conns Little Pecker said:
whywoulditmatter said:
There is no way you're not trolling at this point. You had me for a second. :shock:

I knew i never had a chin but ive habituated to my own image so can't really judge.

Your nose looks bad. Also, bro, fix your lower third if that is seriously you. Your chin looks as terrible as mine was. Your jaw looks horrendous too like mine was. Lower third is easy to fix, so if that's your only problem then you can ascend easily.

The adam's apple from profile...no idea. I don't think it's that big of a deal tbh if you have a thicker neck.