• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Is Magic Mike redpill?

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
20,439
Reputation
5,395
I haven't seen it...but for Chad analysis and women's reaction it could make a good discussing point. The redpill in Jurassic World blew me away and I want to experience it again.
 

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
20,439
Reputation
5,395
I know Channing is in it and he is a confirmed high FWHR, thick necked, big cocked, muscular Chad...do the other actors prove Colez' theories to be legit?


Jurassic world thread. Discussion of super incels and jawmogging British assistant.

http://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=1422
 

rugby1233

Rotter
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
4,141
Reputation
23
Jawanomics said:
I know Channing is in it and he is a confirmed high FWHR, thick necked, big cocked, muscular Chad...do the other actors prove Colez' theories to be legit?


Jurassic world thread. Discussion of super incels and jawmogging British assistant.

http://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=1422



Channing dissapears next to fellow cast member Joe Manganiello (6'5") :




 

Boss

Rotter
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,596
Reputation
5
I cant stand those type of movies, 50 shades either.. Women need to be tazared for leaving the kitchen..
 

lono

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,599
Reputation
20
It ignores age pill completely. Channing is so over the hill he's losing brain cells due to low oxygen content.

Bunch of old roided out men stripping for ugly women gross
 

Genetic Shit

Machine
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
5,503
Reputation
25
lono said:
It ignores age pill completely. Channing is so over the hill he's losing brain cells due to low oxygen content.

Bunch of old roided out men stripping for ugly women gross

The point of the Mafic Mike XXL which came out this year was they are getting too old which was redpilled in and of itself. lol

I think it it was redpilled. The women were creaming their panties for hot guys and many lines were redpilled.
 

lono

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,599
Reputation
20
Genetic Shit said:
lono said:
It ignores age pill completely. Channing is so over the hill he's losing brain cells due to low oxygen content.

Bunch of old roided out men stripping for ugly women gross

The point of the Mafic Mike XXL which came out this year was they are getting too old which was redpilled in and of itself. lol

I think it it was redpilled. The women were creaming their panties for hot guys and many lines were redpilled.

I didn't actually watch the thing. Fuck that.
 
Top