Is Magic Mike redpill?

Jawanomics

Lookism God
I haven't seen it...but for Chad analysis and women's reaction it could make a good discussing point. The redpill in Jurassic World blew me away and I want to experience it again.

Jawanomics

Lookism God
I know Channing is in it and he is a confirmed high FWHR, thick necked, big cocked, muscular Chad...do the other actors prove Colez' theories to be legit?

Jurassic world thread. Discussion of super incels and jawmogging British assistant.

http://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=1422

rugby1233

Chad
Jawanomics said:
I know Channing is in it and he is a confirmed high FWHR, thick necked, big cocked, muscular Chad...do the other actors prove Colez' theories to be legit?

Jurassic world thread. Discussion of super incels and jawmogging British assistant.

http://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=1422

Channing dissapears next to fellow cast member Joe Manganiello (6'5") :

Boss

Slayer
I cant stand those type of movies, 50 shades either.. Women need to be tazared for leaving the kitchen..

lono

Banned
It ignores age pill completely. Channing is so over the hill he's losing brain cells due to low oxygen content.

Bunch of old roided out men stripping for ugly women gross

lono said:
It ignores age pill completely. Channing is so over the hill he's losing brain cells due to low oxygen content.

The point of the Mafic Mike XXL which came out this year was they are getting too old which was redpilled in and of itself. lol

I think it it was redpilled. The women were creaming their panties for hot guys and many lines were redpilled.

lono

Banned
Genetic Shit said:
lono said:

The point of the Mafic Mike XXL which came out this year was they are getting too old which was redpilled in and of itself. lol

I think it it was redpilled. The women were creaming their panties for hot guys and many lines were redpilled.

I didn't actually watch the thing. Fuck that.