People around here are saying Tinder is dead. I wonder if this app is any good in your respective countries (mention country, your LMS, the L of the girls... etc).

gandytime

Slayer
It is shit find males. I think even badoo is better but it has a lot low class members.

gandytime said:
It is shit find males. I think even badoo is better but it has a lot low class members.
Well, the quality of girls seem to be good over here. I searched for males and it was pretty depressing, tons of young chads.

I dropped my age to below 18 to check for 14-17 yos and saw lots of prime pussy. Tempted to talk to some and see how they react when I say im 10 years older (I think I could pass as 19-20 on my pic.

gandytime

Slayer
Justin Bieber said:
gandytime said:
Well, the quality of girls seem to be good over here. I searched for males and it was pretty depressing, tons of young chads.

I dropped my age to below 18 to check for 14-17 yos and saw lots of prime pussy. Tempted to talk to some and see how they react when I say im 10 years older (I think I could pass as 19-20 on my pic.
Try it out. In my area my female fake profile got only very few messages so when you have good pics and writte to a lot of females you might have a chance.

gandytime

Slayer
boyo you need the facebook app and the facebook messenger app to make it run

gandytime said:
boyo you need the facebook app and the facebook messenger app to make it run
The problem is I can't even get Tinder to send me a SMS confirmation. It rejects my phone.