Is looksmaxing the purest form of whiteknighting

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Let's forget its defensive (coping) aspect for a while and focus on the substance behind instead.

Normally, males use various strategies to get laid, the most pathetic ones being called 'whiteknighting'. But the key thing is to awake interest in a woman.

In my opinion bombarding a woman with compliments is really not that different from pandering to her through the means of a perfect haircut, clear skin and surgically augmented face.

You are comparatively pathetic as the guys choosing to impress women with flowers and dinner, yet you think being a slave of your sexual instincts and behaving slightly different, but still with accordance to it make you somewhat better.

Wrong.

lookz

Chad
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Let's forget its defensive (coping) aspect for a while and focus on the substance behind instead.

Normally, males use various strategies to get laid, the most pathetic ones being called 'whiteknighting'. But the key thing is to awake interest in a woman.

In my opinion bombarding a woman with compliments is really not that different from pandering to her through the means of a perfect haircut, clear skin and surgically augmented face.

You are comparatively pathetic as the guys choosing to impress women with flowers and dinner, yet you think being a slave of your sexual instincts and behaving slightly different, but still with accordance to it make you somewhat better.

Wrong.
The only problem is that looksmaxing also works on straight men because of the halo effect.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
A real man doesn't need to behave in an undignified way to get pussy. He picks a pussy he wants and fuck it, end of story.

On the other side, beta-orbiting white knights waste thousands of dollars, excessive amount of time and other means by begging for a woman's pussy. Absurd.

Desperate incels who have chosen to reject these narrow-minded forms of intersexual dynamics behave exactly like that - they beg for pussy by spending excessive amount of time and money invested into surgeries/supplements in a hope women find them better looking and thus possibly spread their legs to them. Equally absurd.

goobypls

Cuck
Looksmaxing is not just for sex. It's for EVERYTHING in the real of social interactions. So jobs, friends, family, strangers, cashiers at the fucking supermarket.
EVERYTHING

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
goobypls said:
Looksmaxing is not just for sex. It's for EVERYTHING in the real of social interactions. So jobs, friends, family, strangers, cashiers at the fucking supermarket.
EVERYTHING
I don't deny the positives of being a good-looking, I am trying to refer to the fact most of the users find white knights pathetic (which I agree with) and think their even more truckling strategies are somewhat better or more virtuous, whereas these "strategies" are, in fact, equally pathetic.

chadD24

Slayer
JustTheWayYouAre said:
A real man doesn't need to behave in an undignified way to get pussy. He picks a pussy he wants and fuck it, end of story.
the average guy doesnt have that luxury. this is probably the dumbest thread ive seen posted on here. you looksmax for YOURSELF becuase of the power you have over women in general. youre not doing it for any particular women(like white knight do.) looksmaxing is about power

Xander

Cuck
Everyone on this site is narcissistic fucks who want to be better than everyone have get attention after they've looksmaxed

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
chadD24 said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
the average guy doesnt have that luxury. this is probably the dumbest thread ive seen posted on here. you looksmax for YOURSELF becuase of the power you have over women in general. youre not doing it for any particular women(like white knight do.) looksmaxing is about power

Let's face it - your average user do this for pussy. Your average white knight whiteknights several women per day in a more or less apparent way, while your average looksmaxer tries to reach this 'luxury' with the use of body modifications.

And again - I am not denying the positive aspects of looking good, I am trying to confront the hate against white knights with the whiteknightish behavior masked as a self-improvement tendency.

mvp

what
ive been saying this. giving in to womens requirements will create hell on earth(for men).
also i could care less if people respect me if im good looking or not
im red pill black knight and most of you are subhumans who try to qualify themselves to get that std-ridden pussy.
my goal is. no matter how i look like. being able to slay. and if thats 'impossible' i will find ways around it, guaranteed.
thread is legit and my opinion is worth 1000times, remember that.
sensdep you fucking idiot just wasted a lot of money(i know its not your money, but just lol)
its about your mindset, bruhs.

Feelsbrah

Banned
I honeslty dont white knight because I think itll get me pussy I just find it fun tbh

Feelsbrah

Banned
RodgerRabbit said:
Feelsbrah said:
I honeslty dont white knight because I think itll get me pussy I just find it fun tbh
Your oneitis will appreciate it, srs.

Ive actually never once WKed her.   Ive done well resisting the temptation so far

>implying we live in the african bush where a man can just take a woman into his cave and fuck her

in western hemisphere women make the rules for dating. nothing you can do about it.
thats why getting out of the west is a legit strategic against inceldom

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
You have to stop behaving infantile in order to taste the juices of a woman's pussy.

Either pay for hooker or fap inside of your basement or travel to the country where a woman is naturally attracted to you. Looksmaxing doesn't suddenly change a woman's attitude towards you, you'll still remain mentally incompetent/impotent and equally frustrated untermensch scum.

By looksmaxing, you've accepted rules created by the filthy, psychopath-ridden societal/political elites, you've bowed down to your puppet leaders, forgotten the role and dignity of the real man , you've become a weak pussified faggot begging for a woman's juices.

Pathetic, buddy boyos, pathetic.

JustTheWayYouAre said:
You have to stop behaving infantile in order to taste the juices of a woman's pussy.

Either pay for hooker or fap inside of your basement or travel to the country where a woman is naturally attracted to you. Looksmaxing doesn't suddenly change a woman's attitude towards you, you'll still remain mentally incompetent/impotent and equally frustrated untermensch scum.

By looksmaxing, you've accepted rules created by the filthy, psychopath-ridden societal/political elites, you've bowed down to your puppet leaders, forgotten the role and dignity of the real man , you've become a weak pussified faggot begging for a woman's juices.

Pathetic, buddy boyos, pathetic.
Yes, burn the System down, burn it down.