Is LL surgery safe? I only want to be 5'10

Molasses

Joke
Whenever I look at myself in the mirror after wearing my insoles I feel more confident

Without my insoles I feel like a child (5'6)

I can do LL within the recommonded limits and become 5'10, which is a lot a lot better than 5'6

Getting LL surgery with a good doctor is going to cost 200k and not sure if I would be able to run without any stiffness or artherisis after the surgery

I would make a downpayment and finance the rest

I just dont want to be disabled for the rest of my life, I rather stay a manlet

modified

hairloss expert
If you do 3" with Guichet from internal femurs for $100K it will be pretty safe. You will have to stretch like crazy in advance though. Must be able to do splits in both directions first if you want an easy recovery. Will still take 6 months of full time work to do.

Molasses

Joke
Omodified said:
If you do 3" with Guichet from internal femurs for $100K it will be pretty safe. You will have to stretch like crazy in advance though. Must be able to do splits in both directions first if you want an easy recovery. Will still take 6 months of full time work to do.

Im willing to do the work, but if I'm going to have problems running or playing recreational sports its going to be depressing and no slut would make me happy at that point

Are you sure I'm not going to encounter problems with dr paley?

I think paley is better known than guichet

So you dont recommend doing the tibia?

modified

hairloss expert
Molasses said:
Omodified said:

Im willing to do the work, but if I'm going to have problems running or playing recreational sports its going to be depressing and no slut would make me happy at that point

No one does the tibia preferentially. Femur is always preferred. Faster, safer.

Paley is not as good as Guichet. Guichet's nail is weight bearing which means you can stand on it from day 1 post-op. Whereas Paley's nail requires you to be non fully weightbearing (using crutches). Paley's nail can snap any time if you put too much weight on it. For this reason alone Guichet is the world leader. He's the only one that lets you walk immediately and during the full recovery period.

I honestly have no idea what it's like to be able to play or enjoy playing recreational sports because weakness, shortness, and medical issues have never really let me do that. To me, it's always strange when guys say they're afraid of losing that, because to me it's losing something I never had.

That's therefore not a barrier for me. I can't even imagine that being a barrier. But if it is to you, then don't do it. There are no guarantees your alignment or function will be 100% perfect after.

If you're so good looking girls are smiling at you and playing with their hair just for making eye contact, I don't know why you would ever consider this kind of surgery (or any surgery). This type of surgery is for guys like me who have never experienced a girl reacting like that to them because we're physically gutter tier to women.

Molasses

Joke
modified said:
Molasses said:

No one does the tibia preferentially. Femur is always preferred. Faster, safer.

Paley is not as good as Guichet. Guichet's nail is weight bearing which means you can stand on it from day 1 post-op. Whereas Paley's nail requires you to be non fully weightbearing (using crutches). Paley's nail can snap any time if you put too much weight on it. For this reason alone Guichet is the world leader. He's the only one that lets you walk immediately and during the full recovery period.

I honestly have no idea what it's like to be able to play or enjoy playing recreational sports because weakness, shortness, and medical issues have never really let me do that. To me, it's always strange when guys say they're afraid of losing that, because to me it's losing something I never had.

That's therefore not a barrier for me. I can't even imagine that being a barrier. But if it is to you, then don't do it. There are no guarantees your alignment or function will be 100% perfect after.

If you're so good looking girls are smiling at you and playing with their hair just for making eye contact, I don't know why you would ever consider this kind of surgery (or any surgery). This type of surgery is for guys like me who have never experienced a girl reacting like that to them because we're physically gutter tier to women.

I don't want to lose my ability to play sports because that's one of the main ways to interact with cool people

I get IOIs but I still get heightmoged every night. When I wear my insoles and see guys towering over me it feels depressing, not even insoles are saving me.

It's just my height doesn't make me feel manly enough, girls still call me a "boy" despite being in my 20s already