Is lifting without roids pointless?

Joined
Jan 19, 2016
Messages
719
Reputation
0
Fuck no.

If you do roids, you need to deal with the side effects.

Lifting 3 hours per week makes a real difference. Do powerlifting and maybe crossfit, not some pussy upper-body focused bodybuilding shit.
 

Pulverize

Normie
Joined
Feb 16, 2016
Messages
1,149
Reputation
1
Completely pointless.

I dare anyone to post a legit natty physique in here.
 

Harry Rotter

Coper
Joined
Nov 9, 2015
Messages
555
Reputation
1
tsh123456789 said:
Pulverize said:
Completely pointless.

I dare anyone to post a legit natty physique in here.
Cope hard as fuck Lol. I lift natty and have the most aesthetic physique at my gym. You just need to apply yourself
Your indian and you said most asthetic body

:cage:
 

paulus

Banned
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
11,180
Reputation
17
not pointless but if u inject and ldar you will gain more musclemass than with natty lifting and supplements. There was a scientifical study about this
 

Anakind

King of Chads
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
22
tsh123456789 said:
Cope hard as fuck Lol. I lift natty and have the most aesthetic physique at my gym. You just need to apply yourself
Your gym:






:cage2:
 

mydougiefresh

Normie
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reputation
3
Pulverize said:
Completely pointless.

I dare anyone to post a legit natty physique in here.
My physique when I was 18 years old, no supplements and no roids.
 

LongTimeAgo

Coper
Joined
Feb 16, 2016
Messages
660
Reputation
3
Yes. 2 weeks on testosterone has changed my pysique more than 2 years of lifting, dead serious.
 

thor

Incel
Joined
Oct 23, 2015
Messages
441
Reputation
2
that feel when slow metabolism and medically checked high test
that feel when a 27 year old gymcel from my neighborhood died last year from steroid induced cardiac arrest
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
6
Anakind said:
tsh123456789 said:
Cope hard as fuck Lol. I lift natty and have the most aesthetic physique at my gym. You just need to apply yourself
Your gym:






:cage2:
:tyson:
[hr]
natty lifting to achieve a basic physique at least is legit and healthy if ur skinny
 
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
532
Reputation
2
Lift for the health benefits and feel good chemicals released. You'll never reach crazy levels of muscularity natty but who cares? It's mostly about being lean while maintaining a decent amount of muscle mass so you don't look  like a skinny fuck. Genetic structure matters alot too.
 
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
511
Reputation
0
no it is not pointless at all. you will look better, get stronger and feel better too. there are a lot of health benefits in natty lifting.
of course you will have better muscularity with less effort on roids, but the sides suck, really. roids age your face, give you norwood and they are expensive. plus, once you are on, you are on for life. it must be depressing to get off and watch all your gainz go to shit without your gear.

op, google scott herman. he seems to be natty and in great shape.
google lui marco. he is natty and had a good ammount of muscle, unfortunatly for him, he has shit genetics aka insertions and he looks bad, but he has some great muscle mass.
 
Joined
Jan 19, 2016
Messages
719
Reputation
0
Jeffrey Dahmer said:
Lift for the health benefits and feel good chemicals released. You'll never reach crazy levels of muscularity natty but who cares? It's mostly about being lean while maintaining a decent amount of muscle mass so you don't look  like a skinny fuck. Genetic structure matters alot too.
THIS.

It's not all or nothing. If you're skinnyfat, probably you can maintain a decent physique with lifting. If you use roids, you'll just get sides and have intermittent erectile dysfunction (after cycle or whatever), hairloss, etc.
 
Top