• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Is Lachowski the most beautiful man in the world? the only 10/10?

UglySlayerCel

Banned
There isn't any male model/actor anyone who amogs him

True perfection

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
AMOG

flesh

Rotter
Can't remember who said it, but the other day someone mentioned how Prime Lachowski is the ultimate golden boy. He is the embodiment of youthful beauty. He just ticks every single box. You'd think surely he'd lack something, there just MUST be an area where he isn't perfect, but nope, he has everything. Perfect face, perfect hairline, perfect height. I didn't know he was 6'3" until recently, when I found that out I just smirked to myself. Literally wins in EVERY field. It's hilarious how superior he is. Comparing Lachowski to an average male isn't just a walkover victory for him, it's like comparing a lion to an earwig.

A lot of guys see better looking men and feel these jealous, negative thoughts towards them. Lachowski however is so perfect that you can't even feel this way, just by laying eyes upon him you know he's from a different galaxy. I imagine meeting a God would feel similar. Any negative thoughts, feelings, preconceptions you have beforehand just vanish once you're actually confronted with this sacred being. His SOUL is perfect, his looks halo him so much to the point where he is literally an angel, and you INSTANTLY know your place.

• Banned

UglySlayerCel

Banned
flesh said:
Can't remember who said it, but the other day someone mentioned how Prime Lachowski is the ultimate golden boy. He is the embodiment of youthful beauty. He just ticks every single box. You'd think surely he'd lack something, there just MUST be an area where he isn't perfect, but nope, he has everything. Perfect face, perfect hairline, perfect height. I didn't know he was 6'3" until recently, when I found that out I just smirked to myself. Literally wins in EVERY field. It's hilarious how superior he is. Comparing Lachowski to an average male isn't just a walkover victory for him, it's like comparing a lion to an earwig.

A lot of guys see better looking men and feel these jealous, negative thoughts towards them. Lachowski however is so perfect that you can't even feel this way, just by laying eyes upon him you know he's from a different galaxy. I imagine meeting a God would feel similar. Any negative thoughts, feelings, preconceptions you have beforehand just vanish once you're actually confronted with this sacred being. His SOUL is perfect, his looks halo him so much  to the point where he is literally an angel, and you INSTANTLY know your place.
legit what a God

kibo

Rotter
flesh said:

A lot of guys see better looking men and feel these jealous, negative thoughts towards them. Lachowski however is so perfect that you can't even feel this way, just by laying eyes upon him you know he's from a different galaxy. I imagine meeting a God would feel similar. Any negative thoughts, feelings, preconceptions you have beforehand just vanish once you're actually confronted with this sacred being. His SOUL is perfect, his looks halo him so much  to the point where he is literally an angel, and you INSTANTLY know your place.

would you rather fuck your oneitis or have lachowski plowing your ass?

Lets be honest, chico would be invisible the second this 6'4" god walked in the room.

UglySlayerCel

Banned
LongTimeAgo said:
Lets be honest, chico would be invisible the second this 6'4" god walked in the room.

Chico amogs him hard
Also chico is 6'3.5 almost same height

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
Not even close, the guy is and has always been vast overrated. I have no idea how he even became a God of aesthetics.

UglySlayerCel

Banned
Amnesia said:
Not even close, the guy is and has always been vast overrated. I have no idea how he even became a God of aesthetics.

he is flawless and unmoggable 
I cant find any person not even on google who amogs him

Magic

Rotter
The most beautiful man was Hayden Christenen/Anakin in attack of the clones

stapler

Joke
Chico is an angel sent from heaven to make the world a better place.

bain

Regular
Magic said:
The most beautiful man was Hayden Christenen/Anakin in attack of the clones

:hill:
ahaan panday mogs hayden