Is it wrong to lie to women just to sleep with them?

Im in that situation now where im just giving this girl i know a bunch of fluff talk so i can fuckher. She is hesitent but keeps talking to me. Am i wrong for doing this?

No, because through experience I know that this indicates that she actually intends to have you fuck her.

JasonGenova

Coper
Of course

That is normal

Only virgins from loomism are honest to lower beings aka woman, that is why they are indeed virgins in 2016

There is a married woman who I fuck every few years. Sometimes she blocks me on all of her chat applications and ignores me. I send a "hi" every 6 months or so, and every few years she messages me like we are old friends. I ask her to meet me for dinner, and she says she can only meet me on Saturday afternoon after she goes to the gym. I meet her for a quick lunch then invite her back to my place. Then I say, lets have a nap. She says, just a nap, right? I say yea. We lay down. Then I molest her a bit and she acts shocked. Eventually I start pulling her clothes off and she says "no", and "am I just someone you have sex with?" I say "no of course not". While I'm taking her clothes off, she helps. This is right after she said "no".

Obviously she knows what she is getting into and what's going on.

JasonGenova

Coper
MushroomCloud said:
There is a married woman who I fuck every few years. Sometimes she blocks me on all of her chat applications and ignores me. I send a "hi" every 6 months or so, and every few years she messages me like we are old friends. I ask her to meet me for dinner, and she says she can only meet me on Saturday afternoon after she goes to the gym. I meet her for a quick lunch then invite her back to my place. Then I say, lets have a nap. She says, just a nap, right? I say yea. We lay down. Then I molest her a bit and she acts shocked. Eventually I start pulling her clothes off and she says "no", and "am I just someone you have sex with?" I say "no of course not". While I'm taking her clothes off, she helps. This is right after she said "no".

And then you wake up

Manny

Incel
JasonGenova said:
MushroomCloud said:

And then you wake up
then you woke up

JasonGenova said:
Of course

That is normal

Only virgins from loomism are honest to lower beings aka woman, that is why they are indeed virgins in 2016
i know but im starting to feel bad about it......not really. lol 

but i do sometimes think if god exists i know he doesnt  like me doing this shit. lol 

She just turned 22. has a kid, has only fucked 1 guy in her life, and is struggling with being a single mom. Im feeding her so kuch bullshit about caring about her. Idk how much longer until she gives in.

What I posted is true and not unbelievable in the least. LOL at assuming such a story is a fabrication.

JasonGenova

Coper
MushroomCloud said:
What I posted is true and not unbelievable in the least. LOL at assuming such a story is a fabrication.
30 posts per day

Almost 1k since January

:lol:

JasonGenova said:
MushroomCloud said:
30 posts per day

Almost 1k since January

Yep I'm addicted to this site, and use it to procrastinate. My job performance has gone down because of this site.

JasonGenova

Coper
MushroomCloud said:
JasonGenova said:
30 posts per day

Almost 1k since January

Yep I'm addicted to this site, and use it to procrastinate. My job performance has gone down because of this site.
Ur addicred to site about virgins who are pathetic

Nice boyo, good luck with life  :razz:

JasonGenova said:
MushroomCloud said:
Ur addicred to site about virgins who are pathetic

Nice boyo, good luck with life  :razz:
LOL touche

MushroomCloud said:

guessing her hubby is a fat cuck?

Genetic Shit said:
JasonGenova said:
Of course

That is normal

i know but im starting to feel bad about it......not really. lol 

but i do sometimes think if god exists i know he doesnt  like me doing this shit. lol 

She just turned 22. has a kid, has only fucked 1 guy in her life, and is struggling with being a single mom. Im feeding her so kuch bullshit about caring about her. Idk how much longer until she gives in.
[video=youtube]