Is it worth roiding if you're inly interested in sweet innocent good girls?

Feelsbrah

Banned
As I said im only interested in getting a sweet innocent gf who is a virgin so I can cure my love deprived sad soul.  Im not interesting in slaying a bunch of mediocre club sluts.   In particular I really really really really want my oneitis but I guess if I could find another similar girl Id be happy with her as well.    Im thinking about starting roids to masculinise my body and hopfeully my face to a lesser extent (mainly talking about curing my pencil neck).   Is it worth it just to get a girlfriend??   I really do want a girlfriend more than anything else in the world ao even if  it takes some years off my life in 100% willing but im worried it may wven be counter productive to my goals

There's no point in living if you expect any girl over 15 to be "innocent" in this day and age.

Feelsbrah

Banned
You dont know my oneitis.  She is a 10/10 sweet, innocent, nerdy, good girl princess,  perfect virgin angel sent from heaven

redpiller

Incel
what age you want the girl to be? an attractive girl that stays a virgin will be a special one and she will probably save herself for a lachowski looking guy unless some other guy thats lucky gets it first

Feelsbrah

Banned
Im 18 so my age ish.    My oneitis fits the bill perfectly

redpiller

Incel
Gregorian Bivolaru is my hero said:
roiding at 18, lmfao
there is nothing wrong with it imo, i wouldnt do it tho i would probably fuck myself up

ShadeRaven

Subhuman
If you cant build muscle naturally than you have no business fucking with steriods especially at 18. Youll end up being even more of an estrogenic bitch.

Workcell

Incel
Lol at sweet innocent good girls, either you are a pedophile or delusional.

ShadeRaven said:
If you cant build muscle naturally than you have no business fucking with steriods especially at 18. Youll end up being even more of an estrogenic bitch.
You are very sadly wrong. The younger age is where test has a more holistic effect on your body rather than just muscles and body hair, it is a timeframe where your body will react by building a more manly sized frame and sexually dimorphic facial features. As for being an estrogenic bitch, you control that with an AI if you have to much aromatase.

Sue you can build muscle up naturally first, but whether you go natural and than roid after or just blast and cruise to the same point makes no difference. If anything the blast and cruise from bottom to top has an advantage since the extra androgen exposure will illicit the muscle fibers to increase myonuclei for better long term protein synthesis. With propoer PCT you recover your HPTA and testicular function. Also younger individuals have greater HTPA recovery than older people.

Looking in your post history you acknowledge younger years as key to making long term social skills, not sure why you think roiding young will make someone a bitch in this thread
http://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=971&pid=7734#pid7734

Feelsbrah

Banned
Currycel said:
Troll/10 anyone who has been around this type of sites should know that every girl wants the same thing. Even the most innocent of the girls want a ripped MM. Lol at thinking your skinnyfat ass is gonna get a HQNP virgin girl that loves you like in a Hollywood movie. The best way to get that is to become an asshole with a sick body and aesthetic face. If not you might get a gf but in this day and age you will get cucked if she's hot
Im redpilled.   I posted a bit of sluthate and a lot on the misc.    I really really do just want a sweet girl to fall in love with, I already have a oneitis but in too shy + scared to approach and now the school year is over and im off to university I'll probably never see her again.  I want to experience love with a sweet toung girl and I am willing to do anything that will increase the chances of it happening