Is it worth me getting my hair fixed?

GJB9

Incel
25. bad hairline. can suit bald and still slay, had no negative feedback.

just thinking im only young once and the money for a better hairline, hair, may be worth it.

ht..smp??

GJB9

Incel
lookz said:
no you're a salyer already
I feel like I could be unstoppable with a decent hairline and a few more months in the gym.

the photos are from a couple weeks back I have a tan now too

GJB9

Incel
lltvyr said:
What's your fat content now?
bout 18%. lost a lot of weight/fat over past few months.

I can put on muscle, lose fat reasonably well.

not fat but fairly lean, don't see why I cant have abs by the end of the year continuing how im going

just think a procedure to sort the hairline, if something can be done about it why not

chinless

Cuck
If you have the means to fix it, go for it.  Can't go wrong with more hair

GJB9

Incel
chinless said:
If you have the means to fix it, go for it.  Can't go wrong with more hair
if I was 10 years older I seriously wouldn't be half as bothered. id just go full Jason statham.

but im only young once.

M

Mew2

lookz said:
Arghghaha what is it with sluthate and thinking primitive lookign guys are 'slayers'

yeah, slayers of retarded bimbos...maybe.

GJB9

Incel
Mew2 said:
lookz said:
Arghghaha what is it with ***** and thinking primitive lookign guys are 'slayers'

yeah, slayers of retarded bimbos...maybe.
who cares m8 im not looking for a wife..

GJB9

Incel
NormalfagsPissMeOff said:
In my opinion there isn't a point in getting a HT when you're really, really bald. What's your NW level?
probably approaching a 3. crown is fine. I still have middle part if my hairline, the sides are receeded to fuk.

maybe even smp to fill bald patches may be option. I mean if im gonna be shaving it down anyway

GJB9 said:
In my opinion there isn't a point in getting a HT when you're really, really bald. What's your NW level?
probably approaching a 3. crown is fine. I still have middle part if my hairline, the sides are receeded to fuk.

maybe even smp to fill bald patches may be option. I mean if im gonna be shaving it down anyway
If you're just approaching NW3 it might be worth it, assumed you're a full NW6 baldcel at first.

GJB9

Incel
GJB9 said:

If you're just approaching NW3 it might be worth it, assumed you're a full NW6 baldcel at first.
lol nowhere near that bad. I see guys looking in their 20s with all the top totally bald and wonder how they cope

tiredoftrying

Banned
lol this bald guy got laid... if he was picking on that lookism mindset he would have stayed indoors all day