Is it true that gooks can't handle their alcohol?

TheTrews

Normie
I've seen plenty of photos and IRL examples of lemonheads getting red flushed faces after a single drink.

IcedEarth

Slayer
idk, could be cultural like they are less outgoing and don't drink regularly, like for me it takes time to get used to booze if I don't drink for a while 2 beers can fuck me up real bad, I could imagine chink's to be basement dwellers very easily

btw haven't used alcohol in years fml

shitposter

Normie
A large percentage of them get whats called "Asian Flush."  It can happen to people of other races too, but rare.  I am white and have this issue.  If I drink frequently it seems my body gets used too it and I don't get flushed, but if I haven't drank in a while I will have one beer and my neck, chest, back and ears get red.  It actually goes away after about an hour and I usually just keep drinking.   There is basically an enzyme mutation in the liver that does not break down alcohol properly.  I have researched it further and this disorder puts you at a very high risk of getting a lethal version of esophageal cancer.  So I have decided to quit because of this.  I wouldn't mind paying a visit to the G man, but don't want to rot away in even more misery with cancer.

rigidity

Slayer
Victory said:
My 6'2 asian friend gets drunk after 2 beers and becomes red in the face and ears.
It depends a lot on the person.   I know a few Asians that can hold their liquor.

Ascended

Coper
IcedEarth said:
idk, could be cultural like they are less outgoing and don't drink regularly, like for me it takes time to get used to booze if I don't drink for a while 2 beers can fuck me up real bad, I could imagine chink's to be basement dwellers very easily

wtf is in Romanian beer that causes you to get fucked up so badly from only 2 beers? I'm not even a big drinker but 2 does nothing

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Victory said:
My 6'2 asian friend gets drunk after 2 beers and becomes red in the face and ears.
:tay:

I was drinking with a bunch of neighbours during the last weekend and one of them drank 16 0.5l beers over four hours. He was drunk then.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Ascended said:
IcedEarth said:

wtf is in Romanian beer that causes you to get fucked up so badly from only 2 beers? I'm not even a big drinker but 2 does nothing
I have low tolerance for alcohol I always had

Jawanomics

Lookism God
It is due to Europeans putting alcohol in aquaducts to clean the water ...our tolerance went up and we also drink shit loads as well.

If white people didn't drink we would the gap between the races would be even more...we blow our money and brains on it and still see ethnics as subhumans.

TheTrews

Normie
Jawanomics said:
It is due to Europeans putting alcohol in aquaducts to clean the water ...our tolerance went up and we also drink shit loads as well.

If white people didn't drink we would the gap between the races would be even more...we blow our money and brains on it and still see ethnics as subhumans.
Its true. Alcohol is one contributing factor why young white Brits are poor and can't afford to get on the housing ladder. They spend all their wages on alcohol and clubbing. They end up renting their entire lives. 

Meanwhile the non-drinking Muslims are buying up all the properties and being the landlords of whites.