Surgerymax

confirmed surgeon
I take it this is why you suggest a genio first for some vertical augmentation and THEN an implant for further vertical augmentation?
For further vertical augmentation, definition, and fine tunning any asymmetry or minor deformity from osteotomy lines, yes.
For all the reasons above.

ArabIncel

Incel
For further vertical augmentation, definition, and fine tunning any asymmetry or minor deformity from osteotomy lines, yes.
For all the reasons above.
Btw do you think a genio and a custom chin implant alone can get me the lower third results as in the 6 recent morphs I showed you yesterday or will jaw implants/fillers be necessary you think?

Surgerymax

confirmed surgeon
Btw do you think a genio and a custom chin implant alone can get me the lower third results as in the 6 recent morphs I showed you yesterday or will jaw implants/fillers be necessary you think?
Probably (and hopefully) no fillers necessary! That's the goal.

ArabIncel

Incel
Probably (and hopefully) no fillers necessary! That's the goal.
hey. Just another question I had:

if you’ll notice in all my pictures I’ve posted in this thread, my ES ratio is pretty bad. It’s 0.41 whereas the ideal is 0.46. My IPD is average to slightly low whereas my bizygomatic width is high. As a result my ES ratio turns out to be fairly low, which creates the illusion of close set eyes. Do you think maybe I should consider lateral cheekbone reduction surgery (+ orbital rim shaving) to solve this problem? And if so, how safe and effective is this surgery?

Thanks.

Gambler007

Subhuman
Below I’ve attached two pics side by side, one being a pic of my current lower third and the other being a morphed pic of what I’d like my lower third to be (so the changes are: a taller and more square chin, and a more angular and slightly wider jaw). Could such a change be achievable via a custom wraparound jaw implant or will I need a custom wraparound jaw implant plus fillers afterwards? Thanks.
It is possible(may not be accurately like the morph but you'll get the closest one)
1.Firstly Go For A Genioplasty (Assuming your bite is good). Ask him for vertical augmentation (ask for Horizontal too only if you need it. As I can't see your profile view in the pic)
2. Give 9-12 months time (coz, after genioplasty you'll see the real result only after 9 months I'm not talking about just the edema which subsides in few months but the soft tissue settlement and all takes time. So 1 year will be very good)
3. Now Go for Wrap Around Jaw Implants.

uglycell

Slayer
You need taller chin faggot.... It's not that hard to tell

Also your eye area is shit

nose too tiny