Surgerymax

confirmed surgeon
Much thanks for the very detailed reply. A few comments and follow-up questions I had:

1. I see that you recommended I get a genioplasty with custom jaw angle implants rather than a single custom wraparound jaw implant that covers both the chin and the jaw angles in order to achieve my goals. This is something I have considered myself in the past. However the reason I parted ways with this option is because I’ve heard a genioplasty risks make asymmetry worse (whereas implants fix it). As you’ll note by the pictures of me above, there is some asymmetry in my chin as well. Another reason I parted ways with this option is because this (that is, a genioplasty) wouldn’t give me the sort of “square” chin which you can see in my morph (whereas an implant can). But now, in favor of a genio, it can probably give the largest amount of downward/vertical projection as opposed to an implant (and as you can see in my morph I do desire a significant amount of downward/vertical projection, 12mm+).

2. Wrt the “reduction” osteotomies that I may need if I really want to achieve my morph (where the gonions sit slightly higher up/ramus is slightly shorter), I’ve heard these can be unsafe and tricky. For instance here is what someone said to me when I asked them about this (in their own words): “You certainly don't want to mess with something like reducing the Ramus, ESPECIALLY since doing so would require a complete release of the pterygomasseteric sling in order to access the inferior border of the angles, and would likely leave you with some degree of permanent masseter muscle retraction as they rarely reattach properly at the inferior border once surgically detached.”

3. Another (general) concern I had was: I’ve heard from various people that custom wraparound jaw implants (and even custom chin implants and custom jaw angle implants) tend to produce lackluster results in those with thicker skin. As you may have noted by my pictures above, I do have thick skin. Not sure how much of a limitation that creates for me in achieving my goals (i.e., the morph).

4. On a separate note, I have attached some pictures of my bite below as well. Not sure if this may be a limitation factor or not.

Thank you.
thanks for the answers. So from what I gather and correct me if I’m wrong, my best option is this:

1. To get a genioplasty in order to vertically augment the lower jaw/chin to some extent.

2. To then get a custom chin implant in order to further vertically augment the lower jaw/chin (just enough more to meet the morph) and to make the chin slightly wider if need be and more square (as per the morph).

3. To then get either custom jaw angle implants OR jaw fillers in order to make the jaw more angular and sharp.

And possibly in between (2) and (3) I may need some kind of ramus reduction osteotomy of sorts to raise the gonions from frontal perspective.

So this would all be a three or four step process.

Option 1​
Stage 1: Genioplasty, Custom Jaw angle Implants

Stage 2, minimum 4 months later: Custom chin implant

Option 2
(includes raising the gonial angle)​

Stage 1: genioplasty, vertical gonial angle reduction

Stage 2, minimum 4 months later: Custom wraparound jaw implant

Fillers are an inferior option.

If you want other work outside of the lower third done as well, it could be added to this staged plan to make things easier, faster and less expensive.

ArabIncel

Incel
Option 1​
Stage 1: Genioplasty, Custom Jaw angle Implants

Stage 2, minimum 4 months later: Custom chin implant

Option 2
(includes raising the gonial angle)​

Stage 1: genioplasty, vertical gonial angle reduction

Stage 2, minimum 4 months later: Custom wraparound jaw implant

Fillers are an inferior option.

If you want other work outside of the lower third done as well, it could be added to this staged plan to make things easier, faster and less expensive.
I’ll be sure to keep that in mind. In option 2 stage 1, the gonial angle reduction is where they reduce the vertical length of the ramus right so that from front view the jaw angle corners sit higher up on the face?

I certainly do want other things done as well, some of which we’ve discussed. I want a canthoplasty, infraorbital rim implants, lateral orbital rim implants, and upper eyelid fillers. The first to get a more PCT, the second to get better UES, the third to get better lateral eye support, and the last to remove UEE thereby getting more hooded eyes. And moreover I want to change my eyebrows completely. Not sure what to do about this though. Here’s the full morph from earlier btw. It is this look that I’m aiming for. So aside from lower third, the things changed in this morph are: eyebrows, canthal tilt, and UES.

Attachments

curryslayerordeath

subhuman ascending
@Surgerymax I have similar concerns with my profile and frontal appearance. Would you be able to give some guidance? I don't have enough posts to pm you on this site but if you are able to talk on snap that would be great.

Surgerymax

confirmed surgeon
@Surgerymax I have similar concerns with my profile and frontal appearance. Would you be able to give some guidance? I don't have enough posts to pm you on this site but if you are able to talk on snap that would be great.
Yes I try to check the @Surgerymax snapchat every night.

Surgerymax

confirmed surgeon
I’ll be sure to keep that in mind. 1 In option 2 stage 1, the gonial angle reduction is where they reduce the vertical length of the ramus right so that from front view the jaw angle corners sit higher up on the face?

I certainly do want other things done as well, some of which we’ve discussed. I want a canthoplasty, infraorbital rim implants, lateral orbital rim implants, and 2. upper eyelid fillers. The first to get a more PCT, the second to get better UES, the third to get better lateral eye support, and the last to remove UEE thereby getting more hooded eyes. And moreover I want to change my eyebrows completely. 3. Not sure what to do about this though. Here’s the full morph from earlier btw. It is this look that I’m aiming for. So aside from lower third, the things changed in this morph are: eyebrows, canthal tilt, and UES.
1. Yes
2. Really reconsider the use of filler in this tight multi-layered area. This has a high risk of migration, asymmetry, and overal disatisfaction. A solid implant can offer vertical 'drop-down' augmentation of the superior orbital rim which could really help you with your concerns It could also reposition your eyebrows the way the skin redrapes on the new contour.
3. As above I highly recommend a solid PEEK custom brow ridge-sup orbital rim implant. As for eyebrow thickness I have been using PRP injections on a monthly protocol initially and minoxidil 5% twice daily with good success. Adding a peptide (which is much more expensive per drop than minox) would probably help even more.

Lately I have really been considering the use of nostril hair transplant to the eyebrows as well.

EKV

Incel
1. Yes
2. Really reconsider the use of filler in this tight multi-layered area. This has a high risk of migration, asymmetry, and overal disatisfaction. A solid implant can offer vertical 'drop-down' augmentation of the superior orbital rim which could really help you with your concerns It could also reposition your eyebrows the way the skin redrapes on the new contour.
3. As above I highly recommend a solid PEEK custom brow ridge-sup orbital rim implant. As for eyebrow thickness I have been using PRP injections on a monthly protocol initially and minoxidil 5% twice daily with good success. Adding a peptide (which is much more expensive per drop than minox) would probably help even more.

Lately I have really been considering the use of nostril hair transplant to the eyebrows as well.
how do fat grafts compare to fillers to make upper eyelid area more full? do those risks still weigh in or is the only problem that fat grafts may not "stick"?
i really can't imagine being happy with my eye area unless i find a way to get those healthy young upper eyelid fat pads rather than hollow shit i have right now.

Surgerymax

confirmed surgeon
how do fat grafts compare to fillers to make upper eyelid area more full? do those risks still weigh in or is the only problem that fat grafts may not "stick"?
i really can't imagine being happy with my eye area unless i find a way to get those healthy young upper eyelid fat pads rather than hollow shit i have right now.
Fat grafts can be helpfull if your problem is facial wasting or hollowness in this area and they can provide a few mm’s of unsculpted projection. Anything beyond this has a high risk of asymmetry.

Otherwise the best option is a solid implant.

• Legit
Reactions: EKV

ArabIncel

Incel
1. Yes

Thanks for the suggestions. Especially the custom supraorbital rim implant suggestion.

Btw, I wanted to ask, how realistically achievable would you say these morphs are for me? I’ve attached six morphs I created of myself below using six different pictures. In each morph I made the same changes: made the eyes and the eyebrows a bit more positively tilted, made the eyebrows darker, removed under eye dark circles, and made the lower third taller and a bit bigger. Do you think these are realistically achievable targets to aim for?

Thanks.

Attachments

Surgerymax

confirmed surgeon
Thanks for the suggestions. Especially the custom supraorbital rim implant suggestion.

Btw, I wanted to ask, how realistically achievable would you say these morphs are for me? I’ve attached six morphs I created of myself below using six different pictures. In each morph I made the same changes: made the eyes and the eyebrows a bit more positively tilted, made the eyebrows darker, removed under eye dark circles, and made the lower third taller and a bit bigger. Do you think these are realistically achievable targets to aim for?

Thanks.
Yes

That jaw width is achievable yes, but your jaw won't become leaner and more defined with implants necessarily. Fillers will make your jaw more angular but will also make it look more uncanny and less natural

You should get jaw implants first and then think about fillers after if you are still unsatisfied with the width of your jaw. Don't get fillers for the purpose of making your jaw wider because the results are temporary and you will probably overdo it

Yes bro. But your current lower third/ jaw is too wide and short to get implants, as your jaw cannot be wider than your the rest of your face/head.

Whole process will take a year but imo its worth it.
His lower third isn't wider than his cheeks even in the morph
but you are right, his face should be widest at the cheeks

ArabIncel

Incel
That jaw width is achievable yes, but your jaw won't become leaner and more defined with implants necessarily. Fillers will make your jaw more angular but will also make it look more uncanny and less natural

You should get jaw implants first and then think about fillers after if you are still unsatisfied with the width of your jaw. Don't get fillers for the purpose of making your jaw wider because the results are temporary and you will probably overdo it
hey thanks for the reply.

what do you think of the new morphs that I made? Not the one in the OP but rather the six new ones right above from yesterday. In those morphs, with respect to my lower third, I tried to make my chin taller without messing with the jaw. Now I was wondering what I’d need in order to achieve a look like that. A couple options come to mind:

1. Genioplasty for some vertical lengthening of the chin, then a custom chin implant for further vertical lengthening of the chin AND for shaping the chin. (And possibly jaw fillers after that if needed.)

2. Genioplasty for some vertical lengthening of the chin, then a custom wraparound jaw implant for further vertical lengthening of the chin, for shaping the chin, and for some jaw work.

Do you think maybe option (1) is fine given where I stand currently and what I’m aiming for or will option (2) be necessary?

(By the way if you’ll notice: in the new morphs I didn’t really make my jaw wider.)

Thanks.

hey thanks for the reply.

what do you think of the new morphs that I made? Not the one in the OP but rather the six new ones right above from yesterday. In those morphs, with respect to my lower third, I tried to make my chin taller without messing with the jaw. Now I was wondering what I’d need in order to achieve a look like that. A couple options come to mind:

1. Genioplasty for some vertical lengthening of the chin, then a custom chin implant for further vertical lengthening of the chin AND for shaping the chin. (And possibly jaw fillers after that if needed.)

2. Genioplasty for some vertical lengthening of the chin, then a custom wraparound jaw implant for further vertical lengthening of the chin, for shaping the chin, and for some jaw work.

Do you think maybe option (1) is fine given where I stand currently and what I’m aiming for or will option (2) be necessary?

(By the way if you’ll notice: in the new morphs I didn’t really make my jaw wider.)

Thanks.
You're modifications aren't particularly major. They can be achieved through either method. If you are looking into getting jawline implants as well, I would recommend just getting the implant and skipping the genioplasty to save money

Surgerymax

confirmed surgeon
I see. Aside from being realistically achievable targets, do you take these to be aesthetically good targets to be shooting for? Or should I revise/reconsider?
I agree with your aesthetic goals. I like the second morph - only a solid brow ridge implant could create that effect.

As far as jaw goes - you got it all right!

Surgerymax

confirmed surgeon
You're modifications aren't particularly major. They can be achieved through either method. If you are looking into getting jawline implants as well, I would recommend just getting the implant and skipping the genioplasty to save money
I am concerned this much of a vertical drop might create a visible and palpable deformity. (posterior surface of the augmented chin)

ArabIncel

Incel
I am concerned this much of a vertical drop might create a visible and palpable deformity. (posterior surface of the augmented chin)
I take it this is why you suggest a genio first for some vertical augmentation and THEN an implant for further vertical augmentation?