aona2003

Subhuman
MushroomCloud said:
DIY craniofacial surgery. DL a book and order some scalpels. Use a mirror.

any b&a photos of this done by a professional? i have yet to find any.

UglyNormalFag

had 39 lays in 2 days (gigachad)
You can't logically, shorten the vertical growth. Think about it. However, you can have your face moved forward or add more bone mass to your face which will in turn make the nose smaller in proportion

aona2003

Subhuman
UglyNormalFag said:
You can't logically, shorten the vertical growth. Think about it. However, you can have your face moved forward or add more bone mass to your face which will in turn make the nose smaller in proportion

im getting double jaw surgery next year. 
do you think maxillary impaction would does anything? unfortunately i don't have a gummy smile so i wouldn't be eligible. 

Shadow33

Incel
aona2003 said:
UglyNormalFag said:

im getting double jaw surgery next year. 
do you think maxillary impaction would does anything? unfortunately i don't have a gummy smile so i wouldn't be eligible. 
I dont think that is a good idea. However, there are theoretically ways to shorten the  midface but not surgically. Would need to be through a bone resorption/remodelling technique such as the ones in MAchiavellian's thread. And even that isnt guaranteed results. How bad is it? measurements?