Is it possible to live under a alias successfully?

I want a new identity.

New name/birthplace/social security to match it, i'm already off the grid anyways since I do nothing.

I will move to another state where I no one and of course get all my surgeries to look different. Basically start over and roleplay my identity, like roger from american dad.

I could probably even fake a personality if I feel in character with my new identity.

Would the FBI come looking for me its not like im doing anything illegal or to steal from somebody. Just live under a new identity that I create not steal someones?

The new SSN and all that would be looked at as a tax or credit dodging trick regardless if it harms nobody

Your best chance is to fake being passed out on the street with nothing on you and some hit to the head and claim you got amnesia.

Machiavellian said:
The new SSN and all that would be looked at as a tax or credit dodging trick regardless if it harms nobody

Your best chance is to fake being passed out on the street with nothing on you and some hit to the head and claim you got amnesia.
I have never payed tax nor owe any and I never used a credit card or anything

How would I get a new SSN under a new name anyway?

Human Abomination said:
Machiavellian said:

I have never payed tax nor owe any and I never used a credit card or anything

How would I get a new SSN under a new name anyway?
Know somebody on the inside

Or get in with the mexican drug cartels and become one of their top kingpins, they got some politician in their pocket who can make it happen.