• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Is it possible to hook up with a girl that mentioned her bf/husband to you

MajinBuu

Megastar
if she tells you something along the lines of we don't get along well or any variation of that then yeah

New Poster

Now on youtube
Yes. Almost all my slays are in relationships of some kind.  Your odds of finding a hot single girl is like finding an mrz post under five paragraphs.  You have to cuck to fuck in 2018.

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
They often mention their bf or husband when they are attracted, its a mechanism where they basicly can tell themselves later on: "well I told him I wasnt single .. so its not my fault!"

Ive gotten that one numerous times, very very common.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
RealRob said:
They often mention their bf or husband when they are attracted, its a mechanism where they basicly can tell themselves later on: "well I told him I wasnt single .. so its not my fault!"

Ive gotten that one numerous times, very very common.

THIS

pax_fuel

Banned
Lol at you fucking morons

Saying she has a bf is basically the same as

Im “unavailable”

She is also saying she cant be pursued for relationship because she is already in one

Its not impossible to sleep with a married or cheating woman
However she is throwing it out there that you have to offer something better than her boyfriend or husband to leave and even then she might only be convinced for a one night stand where she isnt caught cheating.

Women cheat yes. My ex gfs fucking sister was a skank that was sleeping with two guys at the same time.

The bf line or husband line is a quick rejection
But persistent or advanced “pua”s came up with ways to bypass that
But the psychological scenario is basically what i posted above

She has to be offered something better to leave
And if its a one night stand without gettig caught she is telling you that its just a one night stand

higheslut

Banned
She mentioned that her husband was transferred here for work when I asked what brought her to the US. She’s a cute White South American girl that smiled at me and I figured fuck it, let me make small talk with her since I was in a good mood

WetBackLuca

Banned
New Poster said:
Yes. Almost all my slays are in relationships of some kind.  Your odds of finding a hot single girl is like finding an mrz post under five paragraphs.  You have to cuck to fuck in 2018.

:cage: :dennis:

offthewall

Rotter
Depends on looks and personality of the guy. Need to have a zero fucks low empathy personality to stand a chance. A redic handsome stand offish guy won't unless it's like a movie where the girl is like we have great chemistry and I don't know what to do. The good looking guy tells the girl to follow her heart and then the boyfriend does something that shows she isn't meant for him. She breaks it off and then something happens.

Of course.

But do you really want to be that guy? I understand you're red-blooded and we all succumb to various forms of temptation.

But sitting here sober-minded in front of your computer, do you really want to be that guy? Enabling these females to two-time is the very thing destroying civilization and it also gives you no right to be upset when you get cucked.