Is it possible to find a cute girl who is a kissless virgin?

Feelsbrah

Banned
Past the age of 18?   I really want my first kiss to be also a first kiss for the girl as well

Feelsbrah

Banned
Im honestly considering hiring a hooker who is willing to 'roleplay' and first time kiss and sex kind of thing with me.   Shed have to have the cute good girl look though

JustLOL

Incel
dude who gives a shit.

my first kiss was with an ugly slut. didn't care.

redpill: your "kiss" is gonna suck the first time you do it. she's gonna get turned off so you may as well do it with someone you don't even care about. same for sex.

MrMatty

Coper

FireHaze

Gigachad
You have a better chance of finding a unicorn.

Maybe if you didn't specify kissless maybe you could find some religious girl but I'm pretty sure it's ok for them to kiss.

If you find one you've literally won at life. Marrying an attractive virgin woman is literally one of the greatest feats a man can achieve. With that said GOOD LUCK LMAO! LMAO!

I am not one to make those you will never discouragement post

But you will never find a cute kissless girl beyond high school.

Feelsbrah

Banned
Machiavellian said:
I am not one to make those you will never discouragement post

But you will never find a cute kissless girl beyond high school.

That really sucks tbh,  so basically theres 0% chance of me having a really sweet loved up first kiss maneee.  The only idea I had was to go for a fat girl with potential (nice eyes, hair, white with decent facial structure) and try and get her into the gym

JustLolAtYourMaxilla

beauty is geometry
Looks_Matter said:
no of course....it's hard even at 14yo

Legit, qt3.14 can have sex whenever they want. Only exception is when they become cute after they've matured. And even then, the eyes of Chad are always watching.

dota2

Normie
  1. maybe but again why would such chick pick someone like u if she rejected tons of chads and nerds?

Scar Tissue

Slayer
JustLolAtYourMaxilla said:
Looks_Matter said:
no of course....it's hard even at 14yo

Legit, qt3.14 can have sex whenever they want. Only exception is when they become cute after they've matured. And even then, the eyes of Chad are always watching.

LMAO