Is it possible to escape the hormonal loop?

Aparat

Normie
Allegedly, when altering hormones there's a shift in other hormones to compensate or to regain equilibrium. I don't know if it ends up going back down or perhaps remains higher with the same test to estrogen ratio(among other hormones/enzymes). Has anyone done extensive research on such topic?

Aparat

Normie
You guys don't have an answer for these question, so much for "looksmaxers".

As in spiking cortisol and estrogen for so long, then suddenly stopping and getting a surge of Test?

Doesn't work that way

you only get the bad hormones surge in homeostatis, not any good ones

if you have high estrogen or cortisol your test lowers  :giggle:

but if you spike test, your estrogen goes up

Aparat

Normie
Realized I wasn't specific. By altering I'm not referring to using exogenous testosterone, I'm referring to enhancing it with the right diet, exercise and body fat.

Pip-boy 3000

Coper
You answered your own question.

Healthy diet, exercise, and lose bodyfat.

The rest is genetics.

Aparat said:
Realized I wasn't specific. By altering I'm not referring to using exogenous testosterone, I'm referring to enhancing it with the right diet, exercise and body fat.

Yeah, probably ask the world renowned expert for natty lifestyle, Dr. Eugene Hughley:
https://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/name/Eugene_Hughley_PsyD_Baton+Rouge_Louisiana_87600

[font=Arial, Sans]My primary mode of intervention is Copology, an international universal assessment and intervention model of coping which I developed and coined more than twenty years ago. It addresses human and organizational functioning, natural coping factors and the system and process of coping with life events and the associate stress.[/font]

[font=Arial, Sans]This Copological system consists of two integrated components, an assessment format followed by a seven phase natural coping factor,twenty-22 natural coping factor components process and, a circular evaluative outcome step.[/font]

Aparat

Normie
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Aparat said:

Yeah, probably ask the world renowned expert for natty lifestyle, Dr. Eugene Hughley:
https://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/name/Eugene_Hughley_PsyD_Baton+Rouge_Louisiana_87600

[font=Arial, Sans]My primary mode of intervention is Copology, an international universal assessment and intervention model of coping which I developed and coined more than twenty years ago. It addresses human and organizational functioning, natural coping factors and the system and process of coping with life events and the associate stress.[/font]

[font=Arial, Sans]This Copological system consists of two integrated components, an assessment format followed by a seven phase natural coping factor,twenty-22 natural coping factor components process and, a circular evaluative outcome step.[/font]

:banderas:

Does this mean it's over?

Pip-boy 3000 said:
You answered your own question.

Healthy diet, exercise, and lose bodyfat.

The rest is genetics.

No I did not.

Aparat

Normie
Narrator said:
A hot loving jb is a great external stimulus tbh.

Not the JB part: