Is it possible to be sub6 and not have depression? Srs question

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Sounds like typical whining, but its not.

My self-image constantly changes. I can percieve myself as ugly and in one moment change my mind and see myself as handsome in the mirror, even from different angles, moving my head around. It is roulette. I dont know how i will percieve myself tomorrow. What's more, sometimes i see my eyes as very ugly, sometimes nose, sometimes something else and it changes too.

But what I'm trying to tell you right now is that I can only be happy and friendly towards people when I see myself as a handsome. When I see myself as ugly, I literally suffer psychological pain, sometimes harder, sometimes lighter, but when it happens, im almost always suffer constantly.

When I see myself as handsome I'm OK with world and I'm friendly towards people, I feel relief and I'm actually happy.

The worst case is when I'm in good mood and I suddenly see myself in the mirror as a subhuman, the pain of that fall is great. But sometimes i'm in shit mood and I see myself as handsome and suddenly all my worries go away.

How anyone say that looks dont matter? Alright, you can achieve things even if you're ugly, but there is another aspect - mental health and happiness. What is more important? To achieve things like getting money, having high status and being CEO or to be OK with world and yourself?

It may be coping etc., but sometimes I really think, and i mean REALLY, that i'm handsome, so i can feel what is like to be good looking in this completely personal way, excluding validation and being admired. If every men and women in the world were good looking there would be less crimes and possibly even wars.

Excluding ruthless sociopaths, good looking people are almost always cheerful and in peace with the world. Ugly ones are bitter. I can see why, and you can see that too.

legit.

sub6 men always have depression, but they cope with it by getting into gaming/gym/outdoors/sports/career and other stuff.
until one day they realize all that shit is meaningless and that they need a woman in their life. then they mostly settle with the first woman that shows interest in them (sub3 mostly)

heilsa

Slayer
The German Dream said:
legit.

sub6 men always have depression, but they cope with it by getting into gaming/gym/outdoors/sports/career and other stuff.
until one day they realize all that shit is meaningless and that they need a woman in their life. then they mostly settle with the first woman that shows interest in them (sub3 mostly)

and so the circle of subhumanity is complete

heilsa said:
The German Dream said:
legit.

and so the circle of subhumanity is complete

:cry2: