is it possible to AMOG someone who could beat your ass?

srs. many facially aesthetic men are weak. how can you reconcile calling it an AMOG when the uglier guy has more raw horizontal punching power ?

Bojack

Lookism God
yes, you have to take his dick in your ass

none more red said:
Sometimes if its generally understood that you are more intelligent then the other guy will get insecure about saying too much in front of you.

Catch 22 is that he ultimately has the power, cause if you show him up, he may beat your ass.

Thus the cycle of beta continues.
what's why we should have constitutional carry. it puts everyone on equal footing. respect MUST be mutual regardless of physical attributes

Darkman

Normie
none more red said:
Sometimes if its generally understood that you are more intelligent then the other guy will get insecure about saying too much in front of you.

Catch 22 is that he ultimately has the power, cause if you show him up, he may beat your ass.

Thus the cycle of beta continues.
Being more intelligent is one the worst ways to A mog someone nowadays. Nobody likes feeling stupider than the next person. Intelligence is really important to peoples vanity.

igesio

Banned
I believe the question becomes more interesting if you ask it vice versa.

No srs. This is why borrebies almost always have high social status in high school, even if girls won't fuck them. I think this forum underestimates how godly tall and robust guys look in motion.

Joncoping

Normie
Chris Hemsworth said:
No srs. This is why borrebies almost always have high social status in high school, even if girls won't fuck them. I think this forum underestimates how godly tall and robust guys look in motion.
tbf I have seen this. Tall fat ugly men who don't get puss but are respected by guys and no one fucks with them. If they weren't large/tall they would 100% get bullied

modified

hairloss expert
I've sort of done it, but it only works in situations and relationships where it would be inappropriate for the other guy to fight you. ie. If he is a peer/colleague and you are all out with other friends, and you playfully make fun of him repeatedly to "put him in his place".

I don't generally do this unless I think the guy is an asshole and I have a good opportunity. 

But in a case like that, it's not like he can just start punching you in front of all your shared acquaintances in the middle of a bar without looking like a total psycho who can't take a joke.

If by "AMOG" you mean go in a club, interrupt a Chad hitting on a girl, make fun of the Chad, and then steal the girl, then obviously not.