• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Is it okay to use frauded pictures?

Joke
I have a set of frauded pictures which work well. But the time I add a normal pic of me, my match rate drops sooooo much.

I'm so afraid of meeting up with someone with these frauded pics. Some1 help and blue-pill me its okay

Joke
gaycel_l said:
yes just do it

honestly im tthinking of it. girls fraud so much with makeup

i didn't morph much, i just cleared my skin on facetune and shit

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
if u cant slay off unfrauded candids then ur ugly

Joke
sin said:
if u cant slay off unfrauded candids then ur ugly

im pretty ugly but i think i gotta fraud to get a gf

Noon

Slayer
I dont get it. how do you fraud pics? alls I do is clear up my skin a bit in pics if I have like any acne spots

If you look somewhat close to the frauds in person then that’s fine. If it’s enough where if someone met up with you they’d be like “wtf” then I wouldn’t use them.

Joke
Noon said:
I dont get it. how do you fraud pics? alls I do is clear up my skin a bit in pics if I have like any acne spots

angles so that my jaw sticks out more. I have clear skin but you can make it look more model like. Try faceapp and use the hollywood filter, you'll see the difference skin can do to ur face

phuckthisgayearth

Super Lookism.net Creator
Staff member
Super Moderator
the only legit way to be rated is to upload a video of a guy recording you from varying distances and lighting as he follows u around all day

Joke
phuckthisgayearth said:
the only legit way to be rated is to upload a video of a guy recording you from varying distances and lighting as he follows u around all day

?? i dont wanna be rated??

i just wanna get a gf but not waste my time going on a date where she thinks im ugly and a catfish

phuckthisgayearth

Super Lookism.net Creator
Staff member
Super Moderator
321 said:
phuckthisgayearth said:

?? i dont wanna be rated??

i just wanna get a gf but not waste my time going on a date where she thinks im ugly and a catfish

that's also the only legit way to not be rejected when meeting a tinder date

i suggest u upload it to youtube and then send the link to her beforehand