Is it natural to be attracted to white girls the most?

Molasses

Joke
Let's say in a time without media, would we still find white girls the most attractive?

Chadcel

Banned
no, people are generally most attracted to their own race.

white worship is due to status halo

smike

mother of all monsters
Autists
Don't think so.

Viral

Regular
i like asians, whites and latinas. am i subhuman?

I've taken mind altering and deconditioning agents wich basically turn you into a child psychoactively,and I thought blond white women and white women were the most if not only attractive women along with Amerindians(mostly just brazilids like you and women,though).smoke a sativa,do some psylocibin,you'll see white women are timeless beauty and shaktic  bliss.Thank ecstat  creator,for. Blond girls

FuckThis

Rotter
On mosy of these forums in avis and sigs you will find 99% white girls and maybe 1% Asian. 

I cant even remember the last time i saw anyone have any other girl other than white as avi or sig. 

White girls are not only pretty,but they are usually richer and higher class,they are worth more on all accounts. 

I would rather have 10 white girls than 1000 ethnik ones.

Try a sativa or some mexicana ,even mdm or mephedrone,white women are like angels there to give you love.

I like when white women have big booty. It just looks better to me than other big booties. I would say i am personally biased towards preferring white women.

Molasses

Joke
FuckThis said:
On mosy of these forums in avis and sigs you will find 99% white girls and maybe 1% Asian. 

I cant even remember the last time i saw anyone have any other girl other than white as avi or sig. 

White girls are not only pretty,but they are usually richer and higher class,they are worth more on all accounts. 

FuckThis said:

Yanomami,Arawak,kalinago ,yekuana,and wayuus are good though.atleast the prettiest ones beat the prettiest white women,wick is unheard of for any ethnik.  Pocahontas is the only woman I've seen that is prettier than Brooke shields,and if she were a actual woman,she'd be brazilid.

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
ofcourse, its about dna. Everyone wanna climb the genetic ladder

LegendOfBrickTamland said:
I like when white women have big booty. It just looks better to me than other big booties. I would say i am personally biased towards preferring white women.

People prefer things with the stamp of the creator,Ww arr just artistically ascended.

smike

mother of all monsters
Autists
White as sour cream. I think what's "desirable" changes through time. It's all fashion, and it's all made up. There are certain qualities that all fertile women have that should be considered atrractive but each have fallen In and out of fashion In the past. Why? Because our wiring gets tricked.

Molasses

Joke
RealRob said:
ofcourse, its about dna. Everyone wanna climb the genetic ladder

How do you know white people have better DNA?