Is it me, or age is making my face less child like?

I am nearing 29 now and i reached the lowest facial bf I ever had. This isn't because of diet or anything. I think i am starting to look more masculine now.

RodgerRabbit said:
Fuck, didn't know you were Lequack. Good to see you man. 

You look young, but I don't think you look childlike. I would say early 20s maybe. 

How old do people usually guess you?

Around 23- 24, no more than that. Good to be back, I didn't know this site existed untill 2 days ago. Sluthate sucked, glad to find this forum. It also resrmbles the old puahate.
[hr]
elm said:
:banderas:

can you finally grow a beard?
A semi- beard. Around the mouth and chin, yes. I have a shit beard on my cheek area.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Listen to me now. You look VERY good, I mean very, very VERY good. You have GREAT features, you also have AMAZING aging genetics. Even at 35, you will look fucking great and young. You should be very happy about your looks, they are literally model tier. There is no reason what so ever for you to be incel, just develop your personality to a more fun relaxed one and u will slay like theres no fucking tomorrow.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
david_chicago said:
too bad you are a 5'8 manlet

:tay:
Doesnt matter what so ever with a face like that. Im around that height, with worse looks than lequak, and I have no problems what so ever pulling cute girls. Lequak is also fucking jacked, very good body, great face, great skin, great everything.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Angular said:
what the fuck are people going on about saying great aging genes lmao

its already over for you

now imagine you looked like that when you were 19/20, your life would of been drastically different

late bloomers are the no1 reason for inceldom

but yeh i agree you look really good now, but its already too late you have been trolled hard by life. at best you can LTR a girl whose been riding the CC for the past 5/6 years
You are crazy. He can pass for 25 when he is 30. When he is 35 he will easily be able to pass as 28-29 (given he doesnt start age drasticly fast, which is unlikely). Its FAR from over for lequak with top tier model features like that.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Angular said:
RealRob said:
You are crazy. He can pass for 25 when he is 30. When he is 35 he will easily be able to pass as 28-29 (given he doesnt start age drasticly fast, which is unlikely). Its FAR from over for lequak with top tier model features like that.
its about looking like a masculine 20+ year old when you are 16 not vice versa

any 21 girl who finds him attractive, would never LTR him purely because of his age and his stunted personality. Im telling you if he looked like that when he was 20 he would be a completely different person now through years of positive feedback and validation
This is true, ofcourse. If he was good looking like this at 15-16, he would now have almost 15 years of positive feedback, probably tons of sexual experience and validation from girls. Instead he is depressed and somewhat socially isolated, probably  very self consious aswell.

But with looks like that he can fix things to some extent, just go out and hit on girls, get some girlfriends and fuck  buddies, he will feel much better and will make his life less depressing.

IncelFTW

Coper
solid ass hairline aswell for a guy approaching 30...i just went 32 a few days ago and with my nw4 i look at least 10-12yrs older than you...hair plays a big part in how youthful you look

First its good to have you back lequack you have always been a solid poster.

With that said I definitely think you look the most masculine you have ever looked. Although you aren't DOM you are very "mascthetic" and regardless of your height I know you would easily slay in the US.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
The German Dream said:
just LOL@ 8.5/10 with that skull shape and big forehead.
hes a 7
Just stop it

ColezRightFoot said:
First its good to have you back lequack you have always been a solid poster.

With that said I definitely think you look the most masculine you have ever looked. Although you aren't DOM you are very "mascthetic" and regardless of your height I know you would easily slay in the US.
Agree. Looking very good.

Nautical said:
RealRob said:
Just stop it
He's obviously good looking but whats noticeable is just a neotenous upper third vs a relatively short lower

Bit over the top but u get the point
regardless a slayer
^this.
also the skull and the jaw are not wide enough for 8.5/10 or whatever.
just LOL@ you low standards copecels. "muh muh he doesnt look like a piece of turd while squinting - he must be the best looking man alive" :lol: 

this guys are a 8.5

OP is a 7 or 7.5 max

NoComment

Coper
Linger said:
You definitely look older now.
You do look youthful, but not in a bad way. You're just aging gracefully. 

Glad to have you back on here regardless.
Linger said:
> aging
> gracefully. 
Pick one

[hr]

What kind of shithole country are you in? Look at those North Korean roofs.

shitposter

Normie
As time passes Lequack gets better looking and Severe Retard gets uglier :H: