• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Is it just me or do girls cope?

Genetic Shit

Machine
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Girl told me she loves me for the way i treat her and not for looks. But i treat her like shit. lol[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ive flirted with other girls in front of her, made fun of her infront of her family, always say smart ass comments to her, hung up on her in the middle of phone call. I mean i dont beat her or anything but come on. Here and there i do something nice for her and its like all the bad things i do are completley gone at that point. She has rationlized my bad behavior despite knowing its bad. [/font]

Dolly Buster

Champion
That is exactly what turns women on, that you mistreat them. Hanging up the phone was perfect.

Genetic Shit

Machine
Dolly Buster said:
That is exactly what turns women on, that you mistreat them. Hanging up the phone was perfect.

Legit. 

Having a nonchalant attitude to her threatening me has always makes her come back after ive done or said something bad. Ive even called her out on it before saying why do you say you arent going to talk to me anymore or that you are going to block me but then contiune to talk to me right after you threaten to leave and she said its because she realizes she is wrong and loves me. lol

Her ex used to beat and choke her and she would blame it on him being drunk. From that moment on i knew treating her like shit no matter how much she denys it was what she likes.

Dembroadbones

Regular
Oh yeah, they're massive copers. They live for emotion and backwards rationalize everything.

If you make her feel good somehow, she'll think you're a sweet amazing guy, even if logically you treat her like garbage.

ugliest

Champion
i was able to mistreat only the ones that were sub my looks level, the one higher than me i had to respect/love to get respected/loved back