Rotter
I spam it with my doggie tbh.

Baldcel

Rotter
Mrz is talking about fucking kids and thats about it

1 post per hour they are dead

Happy Rotter

Rotter
I went on there the other day for the first time in months and the guys who post there are 10 times more fucked up than we are.

Opened one thread where some guy was bragging about torturing a live mouse and several other people were cheering him on. Was legit disgusted

ugliest

Champion
Happy Rotter said:
I went on there the other day for the first time in months and the guys who post there are 10 times more fucked up than we are.

Opened one thread where some guy was bragging about torturing a live mouse and several other people were cheering him on. Was legit disgusted

lol, im glad that i shifted to here then, but i am gratefull to SH for mewing/chewing

ThePolygamist

Rotter
Happy Rotter said:

cope

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Does anyone have any new SlutHate Theories?

A know all the Good Looks Theories?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ugliest

Champion
Gucci_Gang said:
Does anyone have any new ***** Theories?

now we have been stalled for the last 6-10 months, dons jons made a breaktrough with facepulling, me and others perfected and proved chewing but thats about it when it comes to natural facial looksmaxing
lean and tanned face are from Misc bodybuilding from year 2011, so thats old stuff

Gucci_Gang

Banned
ugliest said:
Gucci_Gang said:
Does anyone have any new ***** Theories?

now we have been stalled for the last 6-10 months, dons jons made a breaktrough with facepulling, me and others perfected and proved chewing but thats about it when it comes to natural facial looksmaxing
lean and tanned face are from Misc bodybuilding from year 2011, so thats old stuff

Theres also MyoBrace, Neural Cranial Restructuring, Proper Head Posture, and Belt Face Pulling Down on the Jaw.

Really hope there is a new break through to Natural Facial LooksMaxing.

Will do some Magick so there is.
Hope someone else does to.

But what and where are all the theories on what Actually Makes a Man a God like "Tall Face", "Cat Theory" "Foward Growth", "Pretty Boy", "FWHR", "Facial Harmony", "Skull" "Wrists", etc.

skills

Joke
I am proud i was one of the ones that brought a lot of people here, and i predicted they were going to shit! now they are truly shit... 

same posters making at least 10 post on the front page...

Invisible

Champion
Fuark. It's so empty and negative there. Not negative as it is here "I'm so incel". It just negative as in.

"Im so bored"
"where are all the good posts?"
"whats to discuss anymore?"

It's DEAD. There are 10 posters there. Most of whom were banned from here (Tyger, mrz, Peppers, etc).

ugliest

Champion
Invisible said:
Fuark. It's so empty and negative there. Not negative as it is here "I'm so incel". It just negative as in.

"Im so bored"
"where are all the good posts?"
"whats to discuss anymore?"

It's DEAD. There are 10 posters there. Most of whom were banned from here (Tyger, mrz, Peppers, etc).

yeah its sad to SH go, well at least we have lookism and most of users just migrated here, its not like they actually died, but seeing old threads, first talks about how quality the jbs are, first talks about maxilla, etc can make a true rotter feel sad

@"Gucci_Gang" , well we know what makes man a god, we just need looksmaxing and everythingmaxing techniques to get there