Is it even possible to get laid with anything somewhat attractive w/o social media?

rigidity

Slayer
Yes.

Easily.

You fucking retards massively overestimate the importance of facebook.  I mean EPIC overestimation.  People don't give a FUCK about facebook.  The only reason you care so much is because that's literally your sole social outlet.

Abyss

Subhuman
rigidity said:
Yes.

Easily.

You fucking retards massively overestimate the importance of facebook.  I mean EPIC overestimation.  People don't give a FUCK about facebook.  The only reason you care so much is because that's literally your sole social outlet.

Did you even read my post you fucking braindead moron. Tell me where you live so I can kill you.

rigidity

Slayer
It's a bunch of virginal nonsense and whining.  Stop living out of your computer, you fucking loser.  

Abyss

Subhuman
rigidity said:
It's a bunch of virginal nonsense and whining.  Stop living out of your computer, you fucking loser.  

You are acting a social butterfly inside an incel forum. You are fucking no one. Leave my thread, for you are fucking useless. If you keep replying you only prove you are a friendless loser like me, wanting some attention.

allindaeyes

Banned
Lol, if you tell a girl I dont use facebook and are attractive she will think of it as a bonus, you being mysterious and cool. If you are unattractive/average she will find it weird or strange

Abyss

Subhuman
allindaeyes said:
Lol, if you tell a girl I dont use facebook and are attractive she will think of it as a bonus, you being mysterious and cool. If you are unattractive/average she will find it weird or strange

Having a facebook within itself means nothing if you are a nobody. If you aren't somebody with some sort of fame in something mainstream you are fucked. We are all fucked because we aren't anyone in any field of interest by hot young females, not even on the geeky video game stuff we excel, and we are not good looking enough to be nobodies and still get laid.

allindaeyes

Banned
Abyss said:
allindaeyes said:

Having a facebook within itself means nothing if you are a nobody. If you aren't somebody with some sort of fame in something mainstream you are fucked. We are all fucked because we aren't anyone in any field of interest by hot young females, not even on the geeky video game stuff we excel, and we are not good looking enough to be nobodies and still get laid.

delusion, like I said if you are attractive being unknown is a good thing

FuckThis

Slayer
If you are good looking and rich which you NEED to be with a high quality girl then i would say that social media is not needed
But if you are indeed good looking and rich there is NO reason why you shouldnt have it to have an even more stronger points where everyone can see that

Abyss

Subhuman
So how many imbreed retards here fail at reading comprehension? I never said im legit good looking, im sightly above average. Meanwhile guys with less L than me are getting laid with legit CUTIES because they have followings because they are neurotypical upbeat motherfuckers.

rigidity

Slayer
Abyss said:
So how many imbreed retards here fail at reading comprehension? I never said im legit good looking, im sightly above average. Meanwhile guys with less L than me are getting laid with legit CUTIES because they have followings because they are neurotypical upbeat motherfuckers.

The girls couldn't give two fucks about their nerd youtube channel (I personally know nobody with a youtube channel - my friend and I were talking about this the other day) or their instagram.  These things don't matter as much as you think they do.

Keep crying!

PhaggotOutta10

Subhuman
You should link her to all your favorite incel message boards and maybe she'll talk to you IRL, if only to apologize for walking up and slapping you hard on the face a moment ago. Srsly though social media isn't as big a deal as a million other things, and none is better than a low friend count.

Abyss

Subhuman
rigidity said:
Abyss said:

The girls couldn't give two fucks about their nerd youtube channel (I personally know nobody with a youtube channel - my friend and I were talking about this the other day) or their instagram.  These things don't matter as much as you think they do.

Keep crying!

Today, browsing streams around, just found this couple right there:

This ugly, bug eyed oldcel baldcel, dating for what has been 4+ months now a slim, white girl with a killer slim body and perfect tits. They had a GREAT time. He has some sort of status going on inside a videogame thing (foreing language, I don't know exactly, but he has some sort of S, and average M that any non autist with a job could have at his age). Anyway, that guy's life has been better for 4 months than anyone here can hope for. That guy has been able to bareback a girl like that for 3 or 4 months straight and they live together, while you hopeless autists post here for life, those are the facts.

allindaeyes

Banned
OP the biggest delusion you seem to have is that most guys here are A) Incel, B) Ugly as fuck, C) Like you have never gotten their dick wet. Most guys here are not incel, in fact i bet you more are vocel here. This board is a place to talk about redpill, non PC stuff, we have outlandish perspectives and views on things that we find realistic. Video gaming is one of the biggest copes to exist you creep, those girls do not comply with the reqs most people want for a LTR. Also most people here arent ugly, they are average with some pretty good looking users like Brio and SR

You are probably one of the truecels who are few, that need surgery or are too aspie and average

Abyss

Subhuman
allindaeyes said:
OP the biggest delusion you seem to have is that most guys here are A) Incel, B) Ugly as fuck, C) Like you have never gotten their dick wet. Most guys here are not incel, in fact i bet you more are vocel here. This board is a place to talk about redpill, non PC stuff, we have outlandish perspectives and views on things that we find realistic. Video gaming is one of the biggest copes to exist you creep, those girls do not comply with the reqs most people want for a LTR. Also most people here arent ugly, they are average with some pretty good looking users like Brio and SR

You are probably one of the truecels who are few, that need surgery or are too aspie and average

You are fucking coping and you know it. If you could LTR a girl like that you would do it. No wait, I actually believe you would rather shitpost here all day.

No one here isn't getting laid except a handful of members, and most are fucking girls with L inferior to that girl. Pathetic coping as usual.

allindaeyes

Banned
Abyss said:
allindaeyes said:

You are fucking coping and you know it. If you could LTR a girl like that you would do it. No wait, I actually believe you would rather shitpost here all day.

No one here isn't getting laid except a handful of members, and most are fucking girls with L inferior to that girl. Pathetic coping as usual.
Keep calling everything coping when you obsess over video games like a manchild. And I wouldnt LTR anyone that isnt a 7+ and doenst meet my requirements in your other retarded thread, besides I cant see her pic

Make a thread with a poll with how many people here are VIRGINS, like you probably

Abyss

Subhuman
allindaeyes said:
Abyss said:
allindaeyes said:

Keep calling everything coping when you obsess over video games like a manchild. And I wouldnt LTR anyone that isnt a 7+ and doenst meet my requirements in your other retarded thread, besides I cant see her pic

You've posted more than 350 posts in a matter of days in here, you will never LTR a 7+.

Meanwhile this baldcel with glasses enjoys his prime white slim female with great tits and a cute personality.

IcedEarth

Slayer
the only people who hang out on fb are generally poor and depressed, they won't fuck you no matter what your profile is like since they are self-absorbed with their misery while they try to impress others so they will get some validation to feel good about themselves

this is what people I see on fb

> single depressed women trying to make their gf's believe they aren't single and depressed
> closet homos posing with women trying to make people believe they are straight
> adult virgin guys who don't own any vehicle nor can he drive them yet he poses in the cars/motorcycles of others
> poor persons posing at rich guys pools posting shit like "chilling at home"
> working class couple taking ambiguous shots at the romanian beach but uploading the pics with fake coordinates so it will look like they are on the canary islands
> and the best was a faggot who worked as a cook at a hotel, he stole the keys of a bentley of a customer to pose in it so he can upload it

normal people don't give a shit about fb

allindaeyes

Banned

Abyss said:
allindaeyes said:
Abyss said:

You've posted more than 350 posts in a matter of days in here, you will never LTR a 7+.

I have free time for those days (sick, and my break which most people are using to catch up on work/study as we have tests in the first weeks ( In a couple of days), but whatever then I will never LTR? You know nothing of how I look, and even if I look bad, have no status, cash, high inhib. It's irrelevant because I would still never LTR a girl under 7, its a disservice to human race in general and I am against having kids. Btw I can DEFINITELY LTR a 7+ that is dumb as fuck/cringe like the girls you posted or doesnt fulfill my requirements, even without beta providing.

you are basically a coper because you want to settle, meanwhile you will be eyefucking and fapping to her 7/10 sister or cousins or nieces or some shit

that girl is horribly over rated by you btw and the only reason you do it is because inside you know thats the best any neckbeard can get even with status and  M

Abyss

Subhuman
allindaeyes said:

Abyss said:
allindaeyes said:

I have free time for those days (sick, and my break which most people are using to catch up on work/study as we have tests in the first weeks ( In a couple of days), but whatever then I will never LTR? You know nothing of how I look, and even if I look bad, have no status, cash, high inhib. It's irrelevant because I would still never LTR a girl under 7, its a disservice to human race in general and I am against having kids. Btw I can DEFINITELY LTR a 7+ that is dumb as fuck/cringe like the girls you posted or doesnt fulfill my requirements, even without beta providing.

you are basically a coper because you want to settle, meanwhile you will be eyefucking and fapping to her 7/10 sister or cousins or nieces or some shit

that girl is horribly over rated by you btw and the only reason you do it is because inside you know thats the best any neckbeard can get even with status and  M

That girl is a 7, that guy fucks a 7 while you'll get nothing, bittercel.
And lol at "im racking up 500 posts a day here but I swear it's only because I got a lot of free time" excuses.