WhatItIs

Coper
Having a lot of dimorphic traits actually might make you a loner.
Other men will have a lot more respect for you, but they feel mogged, so they’re not gonna choose to have you around.

WhatItIs said:
Other men will have a lot more respect for you, but they feel mogged, so they’re not gonna choose to have you around.
i dont believe in this tbh. i can remember as a kid liking soccer players like james rodriguez mainly because they look good. obviously i didnt realize this at the time, i guess i was just thinking "he looks like a cool guy" or sth. your theory probably only applies to narcissists

WhatItIs

Coper
AutisticBeaner said:
WhatItIs said:
i dont believe in this tbh. i can remember as a kid liking soccer players like james rodriguez mainly because they look good. obviously i didnt realize this at the time, i guess i was just thinking "he looks like a cool guy" or sth. your theory probably only applies to narcissists
That’s basically proving what I said. You like and respect him, but would you bring him into social situations and around girls, just to end up getting mogged by him?
I’d say that most male friend groups operate like this. They’re all very close as far as looks and dimorphism, so when they meet groups of girls, the girls don’t all go to one guy who mogs everyone else in the group.

weirdassguy

Normie
WhatItIs said:
AutisticBeaner said:
That’s basically proving what I said. You like and respect him, but would you bring him into social situations and around girls, just to end up getting mogged by him?
I’d say that most male friend groups operate like this. They’re all very close as far as looks and dimorphism, so when they meet groups of girls, the girls don’t all go to one guy who mogs everyone else in the group.
Im the opposite, my skull size dont mean shit they just bring me because it makes them look better 

:kick:

WhatItIs said:
AutisticBeaner said:
i wouldnt bring him around girls im interested in, no. but i would probably like to talk to him and have a positive prejudice towards him

one time some fucking junkie started squaring off with me, and this guy wasn't big at all and even a bit shorter than me too, but i was still pissing myself on the inside because he had a skull like a fucking boulder

Ab0M1N4T10n

⠀⠀⠀
Slayers
Other men will have a lot more respect for you, but they feel mogged, so they’re not gonna choose to have you around.
exactly the opposite. only autism can fuk things up for u socially if u r big

Munificent

Without any born to creep - the others cannot fly.
HQNP
I believe so ya

goron black

cats etc.
smaller head = small point of impact = headbut with smaller head is more powerful