Harbinger

Normie
I look better in motion, however I can't use GIF/Video clips on dating sites instead I'm only left with the option of using bad selfies. I feel like If girls knew how I look like motion, I would have a much higher success rate on tinder etc. Even though I already have a high success rate on tinder.

Is it better to look good in pictures or in motion?

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
I once said that I'd rather look 9/10 in cellphone pics AND 5/10 irl than the other way around, so I can get nonstop validation from strangers online and from the comfort of my own home. NOW THAT'S THE LIFE BOYO.

But for most people, they'd prefer to look better in motion (or gifs)... three dimensional // a lot closer to what you are like irl.

diegobarrueco said:
well you can fake pictures, but you cant fake real life 

so.....
legit, also selfies disort the pictures, make it more narrow. thats bad for males and decreases fwhr which is important

rugby1233

Chad
Just put "I look better in motion" in your profile. Girls will understand.

Rookie

Cuck
Is this a serious question?

You know you can just photoshop the pics into basically anything

JawExpert

Normie
from my experience everybody looks better in motion, unless they take some some of myspace angled deceptive picture

when you see someone in motion whatever 'minor' flaws they have are not really picked up on from your brain

Ascent

Normie
Motion for sure. 

If you look better in pics, it's a huge disappointment to people when you'll look worse IRL.

However, if you look better IRL it's a surprise when/if they meet you.

The answer to that question lies in whether or not you run meeting up IRL game or Tinder/Online game.

Mughal

Banned
If you look good in pictures = you are extremely attractive

Brio

Slayer
Ascent said:
Motion for sure. 

If you look better in pics, it's a huge disappointment to people when you'll look worse IRL.

The answer to that question lies in whether or not you run meeting up IRL game or Tinder/Online game.
I look better in pics. I remember this girl who used to go in HS with me she messaged me on FB and she asked me if I was the same dude lol

Ascent

Normie
Brio said:
Ascent said:
Motion for sure. 

I look better in pics. I remember this girl who used to go in HS with me she messaged me on FB and she asked me if I was the same dude lol
LOL

Absolutely brutal

Brio

Slayer
Ascent said:
Brio said:
LOL

Absolutely brutal
yes,absolutely. She said she finds me hotter in pictures

I once said that I'd rather look 9/10 in cellphone pics AND 5/10 irl than the other way around, so I can get nonstop validation from strangers online and from the comfort of my own home. NOW THAT'S THE LIFE BOYO.

:cage:

// Infolinks