• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

is it bad if your cheekbones look noticeable?

LostTuna

Machine
i always thought it was mostly an ethnik trait. my cheekbones have always stuck out a little bit even from the front but now that i've exercised a few times this week and cut out shitty food the past 2 days they look a lot more prominent. and especially from a 3/4 view they stick out looks strange AF.

ItWontBeMe

Machine
It's a Mongoloid//Native American trait. Associated with those primarily. But a very good trait to have.

Some ethniks (Arabs) are known for poor zygomatic projection. ARE YOU ARAB? You'd be in the minority...

They can make you look fatter than you are srs. If you have wide cheekbones you need a haircut that makes your face look narrow.

LostTuna

Machine
ItWontBeMe said:
It's a Mongoloid//Native American trait. Associated with those primarily. But a very good trait to have.

Some ethniks (Arabs) are known for poor zygomatic projection. ARE YOU ARAB? You'd be in the minority...

@"ChiefofThechoctaws"

ass said:
SlayersOnIncelSite said:
They can make you look fatter than you are srs. If you have wide cheekbones you need a haircut that makes your face look narrow.

Legit. I have Amerindian-tier zygos and everyone keeps saying "lose bf" to me here but I'm not fat

You probably look legit as fuck under downlighting.

:visitgandy:

LostTuna

Machine
ass said:
SlayersOnIncelSite said:

Legit. I have Amerindian-tier zygos and everyone keeps saying "lose bf" to me here but I'm not fat

is the rest of ur face high BF?

ass said:
SlayersOnIncelSite said:
You probably look legit as fuck under downlighting.

:visitgandy:

Lol what u mean?

LostTuna said:
is the rest of ur face high BF?

nah I'll pm u a pic

If you do have wide/pronounced cheekbones they would be very noticeable in places like the gym that have down lighting. Would boost your looks substantially.