Is HGH superior to roids?

Saiyan

Joke
Main advantages of HGH:
Loss of body fat
Muscle mass increase(not a lot compared to roids)
Faster muscle recovery/repair
Better sleep
Better skin and hair quality
Can potentially make you taller if used in puberty (while roids can make you stop growing due to estrogen spike)
Can be stopped anytime and your body goes back to producing natural HGH again (no need for PCT)

HGH disadvantages:
Water retention if used at high doses 
Crazy expensive

Steroids main advantages:
Muscle and strength gains
Libido
Mood enhancement/aggressiveness
Cheap

Steroids disadvantages:
Can cause hair loss
Can cause acne
Can cause gyno
Can cause bloating (AI helps)
Some say they cause premature aging (Tren)

I think HGH + low dose test is ideal tbh

smellysocks

Megastar
waste of time and money. I did the peptides and they just bloat you

save for surgery

RememberMew

Regular
  said:
hgh only is way overrated and a waste of money u need to stack it with roids or it doesnt make sense in muscle growth
This.

HGH can also cause organ enlargement if you use it a lot, which is fucking terrible for you.

Ascent_II

Machine
In what capacity? HGH has its uses but for getting lean and building raw muscle, I imagine something like TREN is far  more beneficial than HGH.

incelhero

Regular
  said:
hgh only is way overrated and a waste of money u need to stack it with roids or it doesnt make sense in muscle growth

Yeah, I'm beginning to think it was a waste of money. For height growth, doses of like 40 IU are used - that's expensive beyond reason. For bodybuilding, everyone seems to say that under 6 months and under 8 IU it's a waste - it's only useful if you want to get an edge in pro bodybuilding. I'm taking 2IU/day - slightly better sleep and smoother skin, I'll see in the end of my cycle if it was worth it, but probably not - for the money I've paid for the HGH I could buy a shit ton of tren or other stuff.

ugliest

Champion
if you have huge amounts of cash than yes hgh is superior to steroids, it will cause growth without nasty side effects like blood thickening,gyno or acne, if you dont have cash than roids for the win