Is getting tonsil stones normal and do you get them?

TheTrews

Normie
Absolutely disgusting, I can't stand getting these. I'm thinking of getting my tonsils removed but it's meant to be the most painful thing ever.

Who else gets these devil balls?

TheTrews

Normie

SINGULARITY

Gigachad

lono

Banned
They make ur breath smell like shit. Probably why you're incel.

Tonsil Stones are signs of a malfunctioning immune system.

TheTrews

Normie
Harakiri said:
TheTrews said:
Orthotropics, ain't that Mike Mew's outfit?

Why is there a photo of Kim Kardashian at the top?

Unless I missed it, I see nothing on there about tonsil stones. They are formed in tonsil crypts which everybody has. I'm sure even people with good maxillas can get these.
scroll to the middle

It's not really a reliable ssource that's backed up by hard medical evidence. According to that page, mouth breathing is the source of every ill. You can tell whoever wrote it just listed a whole bunch lf things which sounded right but are unproven.

sephon said:
yeah I've gotten them... the little white things that're like at the back of your throat? they're pretty annoying and you have to fetch them out, also they STINK when I go to smell them

Yeah... on some people they seem to grow on the outside of the tonsil, but in most cases they form inside the crypt. I have to press down hard on the tonsil with a cotton bud and the tonsil stone (if there is one) pops out.

Its annoying because I have to keep checking every day as I never know when a fully formed stone will have materialised.

I'm actually worried that I will have to keep checking them daily for the rest of my life, which is crazy. I could end up swallowing a q-tip and choking the death. 

I'm going to see the doctor about it tomorrow but I already know the only solution is a tonsellectomy which is hell apparently.

Techno Viking said:
this thread makes me feel ill

humans are disgusting creatures

I need to flush myself

Yes tonsil stones are way more disgusting than childbirth IMO. They make me feel disgusted about myself.

From reddit:

waifulaifu

Cuck
TheTrews said:
Absolutely disgusting, I can't stand getting these. I'm thinking of getting my tonsils removed but it's meant to be the most painful thing ever.

I used to get them but after my tonsillectomy they completely stopped.
Whoever said that tonsillectomies were extremely painful was incorrect, my tonsillectomy had only about the pain of a sore throat plus 24 hours of avoiding hot food.

TheTrews

Normie
waifulaifu said:
TheTrews said:
Absolutely disgpost-op-tonsillectomy-pain-excruciating

m thinking of getting my tonsils removed but it's meant to be the most painful thing ever.

Whoever said that tonsillectomies were extremely painful was incorrect, my tonsillectomy had only about the pain of a sore throat plus 24 hours of avoiding hot food.

Did you have it done using a newer technique e.g. laser beam?

The vast majority of people who have had a tonsillectomy in adulthood say it's the worse pain imaginable for a prolonged period:

http://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/post-op-tonsillectomy-pain-excruciating

waifulaifu

Cuck
TheTrews said:
waifulaifu said:
m thinking of getting my tonsils removed but it's meant to be the most painful thing ever.

Did you have it done using a newer technique e.g. laser beam?

The vast majority of people who have had a tonsillectomy in adulthood say it's the worse pain imaginable for a prolonged period:

http://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/post-op-tonsillectomy-pain-excruciating

I am unsure what type was used because I didn't bother asking.

IcedEarth

Slayer
cosmonaut said:
didn't even know these existed

when your tonsils always get inflamed you get holes in them after the infection and food gets trapped there

IcedEarth

Slayer
cosmonaut said:
IcedEarth said:
when your tonsils always get inflamed you get holes in them after the infection and food gets trapped there

sickening

and the only treatment is tonsillectomy which ain't fun it will hurt 2 weeks