Is Europe good for blacks but horrible for all other ethnics?

SeriousM

Normie
I keep hearing about how so many Euro sluts, especially the eastern Euro kind, are crazy for the BBC but hate all of the other ethnics due to the Muslims that live there.

Then I come on here and people talk about how ethnics are slaying in Europe.

What have you seen with this eurocels?

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Sweden, Germany and a few other cuckold nations will bend over backwards to accommodate all ethniks. 

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Urban legend. I only see ugly and/or fat women with ethniks, including blacks. The exceptions shouldn't be considered the rule. The situation is a bit more opportune for the Asian guys over here, but not that much to warrant the relocation or anything like that.

BlueBalls

Chad
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Urban legend. I only see ugly and/or fat women with ethniks, including blacks. The exceptions shouldn't be considered the rule. The situation is a bit more opportune for the Asian guys over here, but not that much to warrant the relocation or anything like that.
Yes this is accurate, there is a reason those NA migrants are running rape game after all.

JustTheWayYouAre said:
The situation is a bit more opportune for the Asian guys over here, but not that much to warrant the relocation or anything like that.
Continental European women haven't yet learnt what pathetic scumbags those fucking Asians are. Except for in Britain.