Is Europe finished?

Is Europe finished?

• Yes, sadly. It's irreversible.

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • No. A new incel Fuhrer will emerge and take on the baton that Hitler left behind

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Yes. Good. I don't care. I have no horse in this race anyway. I'm incel.

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • I don't care about race. I just want to be 8+ so I can get on with the rest of my life.

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
Just LOL@Europe. Cucked and conquered. Ethnik. There is no going back. Good luck waiting for the next Hitler while you sit in your basements browsing your mother's broadband. It's a wrap.

For some of Europe, it's just desserts as Europe made a fortune and amassed knowledge and resources out of conquering, enslaving, raping, pillaging. But for countries in Europe that were not involved in that, it's just...tough luck.

At least North American whites have no grounds to complain as it was never their land, plus they imported black slaves during the very "founding" of those nations. If you include the Natives, then ethnics have a longer history in North America than whites do.

But Europe. Old Europe. Just lol.

heilsa

Slayer

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Europe is pretty much fucked-up.

The Western governments represent the causative factor behind the destabilization of the Middle East. The safety situation in these countries has begun to suck, people feel threat, they are escaping, there is a massive influx of immigrants ending up in European countries.

Muslim elites exploit the situation to spread the Islam. Western/Globalization elites exploit the situation to undermine the sovereignty of the traditional national states. EU politicians are weak and pathetic, they basicaly serve as puppets for the insterests of others. Human rights' activists and organizations receive huge donations to assert and realize their minority-integration agenda, it's business as fuck. Masses of citizens are apathetic and don't care, their brainwashed, repetetive and addictive behavior doesn't allow them to.

TheTrews

Normie
OP secretly hopes people will accept his brown ass in their country and choose option four.

Dontel

Incel
An all white Europe would just mean you faggot Stormfrontcells would need to adopt a new coping mechanism for your sub-humanity.

In your all white circle-jerk Europa you would still be sitting in your basements whining about The Rothchilds, Jewish conspiracies, "big government" "social justice bollocks" how your water being poisoned and comparing cranial measurements; all the while white jocks plough through your every oneitis - from womb to tomb.

Salvation isn't coming for you fucktards; a loser is a loser.

Franktank

Normie
Dontel said:
An all white Europe would just mean you faggot Stormfrontcells would need to adopt a new coping mechanism for your sub-humanity.

In your all white circle-jerk Europa you would still be sitting in your basements whining about The Rothchilds, Jewish conspiracies, "big government" "social justice bollocks" how your water being poisoned and comparing cranial measurements; all the while white jocks plough through your every oneitis - from womb to tomb.

Salvation isn't coming for you fucktards; a loser is a loser.

:clap:

MVP

ask questions
Mewslims
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Europe is pretty much fucked-up.

The Western governments represent the causative factor behind the destabilization of the Middle East. The safety situation in these countries has begun to suck, people feel threat, they are escaping, there is a massive influx of immigrants ending up in European countries.

Muslim elites exploit the situation to spread the Islam. Western/Globalization elites exploit the situation to undermine the sovereignty of the traditional national states. EU politicians are weak and pathetic, they basicaly serve as puppets for the insterests of others. Human rights' activists and organizations receive huge donations to assert and realize their minority-integration agenda, it's business as fuck. Masses of citizens are apathetic and don't care, their brainwashed, repetetive and addictive behavior doesn't allow them to.

yeah.
theyre also under mind control and soft-kill

igesio

Banned
Thanks to the EU, Poland is now taking in 2000 African refugees.  :suicide:

Can you believe this. Poland, one of the most homogenous countries on the planet. Fuck this bluepilled, femininised society. Niggers are dumb as fuck and will collapse civilisation. They retain their inhumain birth rates and will outbreed us. Whites are dead. Fuck this gay EARTH

:rage: :mad: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

igesio

Banned
:uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

TheTrews

Normie
Actually an all white Europe would be a much nicer place to live. 

Visually, auditorily and olfactorily, non-whites make me sick.

Boss

Slayer
They could at least bring in SE Asians who are not muslim and have somewhat fuckable women and all would be good

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
We need a natural diversity, I don't want a menting-pot-ish hybridized wasteland, no sane person want the scenario like that.

Dontel

Incel
TheTrews said:
No actually an all white Europe would be a nicier place to live. Visually and olfactorily non-whites make me sick.

You will still be depressed and stalking people in Wood Green, taking photo's  like a creepy pedo, every day, just one step away from a knock on your door from the police or the mental health authorities.

MVP

ask questions
Mewslims
actually i dont care about illegals coming in, because i already didnt like the old order

igesio

Banned
mvp said:
actually i dont care about illegals coming in, because i already didnt like the old order

Sharia law is much better amirite